Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    I confess the feeling of loneliness has been lingering around me these last few days

if you need to talk - you know i'm here. besides, we can talk anime! and critique shows and stuff lol ;)
  • Svanel
    about 13 years ago I had bought a new car. I only had it for about a week and decided to stop at the bank to deposit my cheque. I walk to my car and begin to put the key into the lock. "Why is it not going in?" I think to myself. I then look into the back seat and see a child sitting there looking at me. Whoops.....same colour, looked similar, but wrong car! I slowly back away and then swiftly walk towards what was actually my car. Glad the parent didn't come out thinking I was trying to steal their car. haha

or steal their child hehe and why on earth was this child in the car Alone??
  • Svanel
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess, after hearing *again* from my mother that my family is excited to see me because they've heard about my weight loss and that they are proud of me... I am incredibly nervous about showing up and still being fat and disappointing them. 70 pounds lost is a lot, and it's awesome... I know that. But I can't help but feel like they'll see all the work still left to do and not all the work already done.

it doesn't matter what they "see". it Does matter what YOU see and what YOU think. You put in the work and I can only imagine the discipline it took to lose 70 pounds! That is a fantastic achievement!! BE PROUD!! Never let someone else's opinion or possible opinion affect your end goal. Good job!! <3
  • Svanel
    I finished my first 5k today and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't run as hard as I could have since I've been sick this week, but managed about a 10 and a half minute mile. I'll take it for the first time.

that's awesome!! Great first time! I signed up for a 10k in Vegas in November and I'm wondering if I'll even be able to run it lol I think I'll be fine but still. I'm more of a weights, lift heavy *kitten* kinda gal not a cardio bunny. so i'm scared hehe :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I let other people's actions impact my mental state way too much. I am working on my don't give a *kitten* attitude, but I kind of suck at it

There are so many clever sayings regarding no *kitten* given... one of my favorites is "take a look inside my bag of *kitten*. You see it's empty? That means I have no *kitten* to give you." LOL
  • Svanel
    I confess that I let other people's actions impact my mental state way too much. I am working on my don't give a *kitten* attitude, but I kind of suck at it

There are so many clever sayings regarding no *kitten* given... one of my favorites is "take a look inside my bag of *kitten*. You see it's empty? That means I have no *kitten* to give you." LOL

"oh wait, here's one more..." hehe not really :D i'm also bad at that
  • browneyedgirl749
    Svanel wrote: »

"oh wait, here's one more..." hehe not really :D i'm also bad at that

Or what about "sorry, I'm all out of *kitten* today."
  • browneyedgirl749

I have seen a lot of these and they make me laugh. I have quoted a few too, but truth is that I care far too much about almost everything. I need a dickhead life coach or something

I used to be the same way. I always put others before myself and cared way to much. Then I realized that no one would ever do that for me, so I needed to look out for myself.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I am really bad at spelling, it's kinda embarrassing. Spell check doesn't know what I'm trying to say sometimes. I often have to use Google to to tell me "did you mean..."
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I hate all the work I'm going to have to do to my house, but I'm kind of excited for the possibility of changing some things. I need workers... who will take beer as a payment?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I'm secretly stashing cash and have been for a couple of weeks.

Sup girl, finally decided to come visit me? ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess I'm not a fan of snap chat filters.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

Only if there's a bathtub involved.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member

I confess I'm a fan of having fun with them.

I confess I'm not a fan of seeing only those kinds of selfies from people.
  • browneyedgirl749
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I confess I'm a fan of having fun with them.

I confess I'm not a fan of seeing only those kinds of selfies from people.

Agreed
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    edited May 2017
    I confess I like @_dixiana_ selfies
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    I confess I have 100 of selfies I never show!! Ahahahhaha
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I'm glad I got the 128GB iPhone to store all the selfies I take that I don't post, and forget to delete them.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited May 2017
    km8907 wrote: »

I wonder if they have a special filter for noodz? Something to lift saggy tits and hide the cellulite :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    km8907 wrote: »

I wonder if they have a special filter for noodz? Something to lift saggy tits and hide the cellulite.

If you find it please let me know!