True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, my love of EDM goes way back past what most people even know. I was born in 1969 and actually some of my first memories where of the earliest electronic music. First love was a little Hot Buttered Popcorn (Music to Moog By).

https://youtu.be/KX_lnmb1Moo

Just grew from there and was solidified before I was even a teen.

https://youtu.be/Avvh5H-EPWU
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Probably could have posted that in the Nerd thread. :p
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I wish we, had a; "geek" thread! I am not, intelligent enough to; be a nerd but I'm uncool enough, to be; a geek!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Confess that I am ever so slightly bewildered about how this confession thread became such a mundane chitty chatty coffee klatch... sure.. once in a while there's some meat on the carcass of what was once a decent thread, but wow... I just went through how many pages of absolute drivel... and to be clear I am not judging the genuine Confessions here... good on those folks... BUT the rest of you... get a room :expressionless: OR find a more appropriate venue for it... k.. haters... hate away :P

<3
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I was disappointed when I found out a cute chick I saw at a fight party was married, welp, life goes on
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Confess that I am ever so slightly bewildered about how this confession thread became such a mundane chitty chatty coffee klatch...

giphy.gif

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I don't understand why people complain about the quality of the confessions without offering up a juicy tidbit of their own... Don't complain about something which you have the power and ability to fix. Lead by example.

I confess this is the best post!
    It seems complaining about confessions is the new complaining about grammar and the proper use of lose and loose. It's old news now move along
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Confess that I am ever so slightly bewildered about how this confession thread became such a mundane chitty chatty coffee klatch... sure.. once in a while there's some meat on the carcass of what was once a decent thread, but wow... I just went through how many pages of absolute drivel... and to be clear I am not judging the genuine Confessions here... good on those folks... BUT the rest of you... get a room :expressionless: OR find a more appropriate venue for it... k.. haters... hate away :P

I think I may start a Chitty Chatty Coffee Klatch thread now.....
    I have no idea what that means, but I like the sounds of it

dress code?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I confess I started this thread and don't want it to die and I'm kinda hoping for a cat fight of sorts. :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I am hoping that, criminals're in; jail & don't have access to, the internet to post their; horrific confession(s)! :#
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I started this thread and don't want it to die and I'm kinda hoping for a cat fight of sorts. :D

This' contradicting!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I think I may start a Chitty Chatty Coffee Klatch thread now.....
    I have no idea what that means, but I like the sounds of it

dress code?

Neckid.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

This' contradicting!

: ; why, contracting?!;^

If a fight starts, it'll be; shut down! You want what'll get, the thread; shut down but don't want, the thread; shut down! :dizzy:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

This' contradicting!

: ; why, contracting?!;^

If a fight starts, it'll be; shut down! You want what'll get, the thread; shut down but don't want, the thread; shut down! :dizzy:

Well yeah, I suppose. *shrugs*
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I don't understand why people complain about the quality of the confessions without offering up a juicy tidbit of their own... Don't complain about something which you have the power and ability to fix. Lead by example.
    getting all judgy???