True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I confess that when a man say he has a man cave, I immediately think he's talking about his *kitten*.

What else would we be talking about?
  • jnichel
    Options
    I confess that when a man say he has a man cave, I immediately think he's talking about his *kitten*.

Haha, I always think, I bought a whole house, why should I only get one room?

Because my wife, kids and dog have claimed the rest of the house.

*kitten* the cat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

If this is the case, I need to stop bragging about my friends man caves

Well in certain circles...
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Haha, I always think, I bought a whole house, why should I only get one room?

Because my wife, kids and dog have claimed the rest of the house.

*kitten* the cat.

Haha, maybe take a page from the dog and mark your territory
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm confessing that I have work I need to do, but I don't wanna do it. I kinda just want to sit around and read books or play video games. Ah, to be 20 again. :P
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm confessing that I have work I need to do, but I don't wanna do it. I kinda just want to sit around and read books or play video games. Ah, to be 20 again. :P

Play video games, we all deserve to bond with the virtual world
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

If this is the case, I need to stop bragging about my friends man caves

Oh my...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess the most exciting part of my day has been taking our new vacuum at work for a spin.
    (Why would you pay $400 for a vacuum?!)

hnr1o5kuf6nl.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess the most exciting part of my day has been taking our new vacuum at work for a spin.

hnr1o5kuf6nl.jpg

superior spinny and sucky technology
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

hnr1o5kuf6nl.jpg

Yeah, we bought one of those a few years ago.

It was the whiz bang model for $550.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

hnr1o5kuf6nl.jpg

That couldn't have been the most exciting part
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

hnr1o5kuf6nl.jpg

That couldn't have been the most exciting part

Well, seeing your face may have topped the list ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm sitting at Starbucks listening to some men talk about a grow OP d a business plan for what they grow. They are planning a boutique brand
  • jnichel
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm sitting at Starbucks listening to some men talk about a grow OP d a business plan for what they grow. They are planning a boutique brand

You're going to get kicked out of Canada.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

They have Starbucks in Canadia? Hmmm...I thought it was Timmy's only.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Thanks, just thanks! I think I will retire to my 'Media Room' now (kicks a rock)
  • synchkat
    Options
    @jamcdonel wrote: »

This Starbucks serves alcohol and fancy food in the evenings too. So we've super fancy Starbucks
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

This Starbucks serves alcohol and fancy food in the evenings too. So we've super fancy Starbucks

There was a coffee shop at a hotel I stayed at once. Offered alcoholic coffee drinks too, awesome, went by after 5 and they were closed. Apparently they close at 10am...I may be on vacation but idk if I can start drinking before 10.
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

There was a coffee shop at a hotel I stayed at once. Offered alcoholic coffee drinks too, awesome, went by after 5 and they were closed. Apparently they close at 10am...I may be on vacation but idk if I can start drinking before 10.

What?!! This serves the alcohol after 5 on Weekdays or 2 on weekends. And it's just beer and wine for now. Apparently it's a pilot project