True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I was way too happy to see the ice cream truck today

But you are sad when you miss it. Sooooo there's that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no idea how to feel right now. My daddy called me a couple hours ago and I'm still trying to process all the things that happened in a 20 minute phone call. I was amused to start then really happy then really sad then really excited.

Roller coaster.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I dunno guys, maybe I'm wired differently, but if a relationship turns south then there is always a pretty good reason for it. Therefore, it typically takes me little time to move on from it. The good and bad experiences from life form who you are as a person. Life is too short to lament the bad or linger too long on the good.

It's kind of different when it's not just any relationship but an ex spouse whom you have children with ..difficult to move on when that ahole is part of your childrens lives ...moving on is not always possible, whilst the kids are young.
    But over time the effect they have on you does lessen ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I was way too happy to see the ice cream truck today

But you are sad when you miss it. Sooooo there's that.

haha this is the truth eh
    At least I wasn't the only one excited to see it
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I've got $10 that says you're somebodies eye candy at the gym too.
    I know this sounds vain, but if someone considered me "eye candy" it would be the biggest compliment ever. I would probably die from blushing so hard.
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Only 10 $? I'm more than 100% sure she is. That girl is gorgeous
    Thank you :*

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds vain, but if someone considered me "eye candy" it would be the biggest compliment ever. I would probably die from blushing so hard.

Commence blushing. I know the selfie thread likes it when you post. ;)
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Commence blushing. I know the selfie thread likes it when you post. ;)

Truth. @LittleHearseDriver you're a hottie, S. I bet you're getting a ton more looks than you realize. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I know there has been lots of talk from certain emus about how these confessions aren't really confessions more inane chitter chatter....well I have a real confession I've been wanting to get off my chest. It's a tough one. ugh I'm so nervous to say this and be judged but........

The socks I'm wearing say Monday. I know it's horrible isn't it
  • omgstfualready
    omgstfualready Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I confess that my eyes twitch when people use 'lose' and 'loose' wrong.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am already in bed and it's only 730pm. And I have no problem admitting that!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess it's only 4:30 and I work til 5 !! ugh
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've been wearing mainly fitness clothes. I'm too scared to go shopping or wear anything nice incase I'm disappointed even though I've lost weight. I still feel blimpy
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I know there has been lots of talk from certain emus about how these confessions aren't really confessions more inane chitter chatter....well I have a real confession I've been wanting to get off my chest. It's a tough one. ugh I'm so nervous to say this and be judged but........

Oh my god nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm here to support u through this.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

I confess you really socked it to us with that one!

• synchkat
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

Oh my god nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm here to support u through this.

that's Its nice to know that people care.
  • synchkat
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

I confess you really socked it to us with that one!

punny man here
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I've been wearing mainly fitness clothes. I'm too scared to go shopping or wear anything nice incase I'm disappointed even though I've lost weight. I still feel blimpy

I live in leggings and oversize shirts or loose dresses for the same reason. I still wear the same stuff I wore 70 pounds ago.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Confess that I am ever so slightly bewildered about how this confession thread became such a mundane chitty chatty coffee klatch... sure.. once in a while there's some meat on the carcass of what was once a decent thread, but wow... I just went through how many pages of absolute drivel... and to be clear I am not judging the genuine Confessions here... good on those folks... BUT the rest of you... get a room :expressionless: OR find a more appropriate venue for it... k.. haters... hate away :P

Here's a juicy one for ya.

I'm developing a crush on the eye candy I see at the gym every morning. I've been imagining what his arms would look like on either side of my head ;)

Time to get him a shirt! :smiley:

Here's and example.

6q0tx0ib58aq.jpg

This is perfect!!! I'll use @_har_T_Swallow 's Little Caesers pick up line when I give it to him.

I wonder if he'd be okay with a June wedding?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess these confessions seem like they aren't really confessions but more inane chitter chatter and status updates.

5c22ppoyxe3c.jpg