True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I'm jealous that I'm not getting stoned with my dad and his gf and going to see def leopard

Why they not bring me

ny54rjsmcz73.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ta7mkgrOU
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    Speaking of Oreos... I confese I only had 1 Oreo in my entire life and I didn't like it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I used a cake mix for my cupcakes today...I know shameful
  • synchkat
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

No shame in that game! I always use cake mix, I learned how to doctor it up when I took a cake decorating class way back when.

I do most from scratch but these were more kind of novelty cupcakes they do look pretty at least
  • synchkat

No shame in that game! I always use cake mix, I learned how to doctor it up when I took a cake decorating class way back when.

I do most from scratch but these were more kind of novelty cupcakes they do look pretty at least

Did you try one yet?
    Not yet. They're filled with sprinkles should be fun
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
    I confess Dance Too much Booty in the Pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JaPWAls6qs
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I just woke up, it's 3 am and I'm eating...
    Cause all I do these days is eat and train... I swear I'm gonna gain everything back if I keep this up and I'm super worried about it
  • kloblo
    kloblo Posts: 14 Member
    I confess I lost 40kg whilst smoking weed and once I quit I put it all back on
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    I confess I have now had 5 shamrock shakes in 5 days
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Update: I'm very weak and bought the other two new flavours

If you're not vegan you don't understand the excitement of new vegan ice cream ok ..like..I'm weak and fat
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that after 30 days of overly stressful waiting, I cried a little yesterday in relief that I'll be receiving EI while I look for employment.

Awesome news :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Confession there is a big metal show tonight and I want to go but I also don't want to go cause I'd be all by myself and feel awkward as *kitten*

I want to try to to be social and meet new people but I also feel really down and figure I might as well just curl up in a ball and be alone

I also do not drink so I'm not sure how weird it would be with me just sitting there not drinking surrounded by drunk metal heads alone
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2017
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)

Mine too. Lol

Opps I confess i havent been on this forum in so long I am about 50 pages behind. Smh.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess that my online interactions with people seem to be much more interesting than people I actually know in real life. Starting and carrying the simplest of conversations seems impossible.

Ditto.
  • sharda1425
    sharda1425 Posts: 5 Member
    I confess that I had a Buffett dinner last night. Went home and drank a half bottle of wine. Had great sex and went for McDonald's at three in the morning. .... yikes !
  • I confess I've eaten wayyyyyy too many chips, wayyy too much ice cream and probably shouldn't have done that. XD o'well
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    I have a craving for peanut m&m's and I love country music