BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    relynne wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

I confess I have responded to a random "anatomy" photo in the past with...

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

I don't talk to any of them outside of MFP so thankfully I don't actually get any. But they do ask and try to get me to.

Luckily no random anatomy photos from MFPers. The internet is a scary place.

It doesn't even have to be online, I've been assaulted with dick pics in bars.

Why are you shown these in bars? Is it like advertising? Like hey baby you can have this. I'd suspect many would be guilty of false advertising

because cocktail weenies, duh. right next to the nuts.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    And while we're kinda on this topic I also confess that I think it's really ridiculous for someone to post provacative pics and then get in an uproar because guys comment on them. I mean, are you seriously surprised? For realz? And here's a bit of advice. If you don't want guys commenting on your body, don't post pics of it all over the internets.

This is particularly true today, on Hump Day.

Omg. I hate Hump Day on here anymore. I have learned that "unsolicite" dik pics don't really exist, if you get dik pics.. you have encouraged it in some sort of way.

Yes... like you posting a video of you working out in Pole Fitness class... It's totally on you that guys send you d-pick and describe what they wanna do to your body, some of it so disgusting when they talk about making you bleed by beating you or "choking your pretty little neck"

I don't agree with this statement at all. I need to wear sports bra and bikini bottoms/Yoga short cause I need my skin to help me hang off of the pole.. I'm not dressed like this to get dick picks, I'm dressed like this cause I need my skin to aid me.

This guy also wears minimal clothing, yet I doubt he gets a ton of requested nude or dick pics. But I could be wrong.

348D595400000578-3606095-image-a-38_1464070410649.jpg

Fitness attire and working out pics are way different than boobs and *kitten* hanging out or just in a t-shirt, barely covering the hot spots. I wasn't referring to workout attire. I was referring to actual attention *horing.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm glad I don't have Hump Day pictures in my newsfeed. I didn't know it was a thing until I heard about it here.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    So because someone dresses a certain way they deserve to have nudes sent to them?
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    And while we're kinda on this topic I also confess that I think it's really ridiculous for someone to post provacative pics and then get in an uproar because guys comment on them. I mean, are you seriously surprised? For realz? And here's a bit of advice. If you don't want guys commenting on your body, don't post pics of it all over the internets.

~cough~ attention *kitten* ~cough~ LOL!!

Omg. I hate Hump Day on here anymore. I have learned that "unsolicite" dik pics don't really exist, if you get dik pics.. you have encouraged it in some sort of way.

Absolutely to this! If I post pics of my *kitten* or mostly naked body all over the internets I fully expect guys to comment. As I said, if you don't want comments then don't post the pics.
    Comments are one thing
    But graphic messages are totally different and not okay.
    I don't mind a little flirting here and there and compliments on my pictures but that doesn't mean I want anything else or that anything else should automatically be okay.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    So because someone dresses a certain way they deserve to have nudes sent to them?

No one said that. I said don't be surprised and *act* outraged when people comment.

Don't take what I say as serious or how I really feel about it.

I wear cut off Jean shorts and sleeveless flannel shirts just for the attention and nude pics, this is a true statement
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Hold up. I can get dick pics on here??

Yeah hold on I'll send you a few
  • JLAJ81
    Options

I have a whole gallery if you need some

You told me you deleted them!!!!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

you need to sign up for mfp premium

Where do I pay?

I think you need to send nudes or something.

Sent. Let me know what you think?

The image appears to be blank...oh wait I see it
  • JLAJ81
    Options
  • JLAJ81
    Options

I have a whole gallery if you need some

You told me you deleted them!!!!

I also told you I loved you and we would run off and get married and live happily ever after. Welcome to MFP.
    Yours are in a collage with the rest of them, arranged by size and then by artistry of the background.
    So I'm in the back of the collage :disappointed:

you need to sign up for mfp premium

Where do I pay?

I think you need to send nudes or something.

Sent. Let me know what you think?

The image appears to be blank...oh wait I see it

But do you like?
    Oh yes!