True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I've been waking up every night at 2:16am and I don't know why.

like that exact time every night?
    does your furnace click on or something then maybe?

Maybe she heard my camera click....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

ooooh busted!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

ooooh busted!

Shhhh it's only creepy if you fight it
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I eat bananas every day and I don't have any problems.
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

There was a coffee shop at a hotel I stayed at once. Offered alcoholic coffee drinks too, awesome, went by after 5 and they were closed. Apparently they close at 10am...I may be on vacation but idk if I can start drinking before 10.

Before 10 am is the best time to drink! Bloody Mary, mimosa, baileys and coffee.... all delicious!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm super happy we finally won a game. It's been a long time coming but yay
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

I am always up right around 3am. Just the way my body is and I just have learned to live with it. Doesn't matter if I fall asleep at 8pm or midnight.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Instead of giving an employee a very bad performance review, I confess that I have been encouraging her to transfer to another department.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I went to burgatory last night and got a huge *kitten* burger and an even bigger milkshake and did not feel bad consuming what was easily 1700ish calories in one sitting.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess I had been avoiding having a very difficult conversation with someone and I was hoping ghosting would work but it didn't and I had to actually acknowledge it. My stomach is in knots but I'm also relieved. Now I'm just nervous of the response if any comes. I would prefer none and just be done with it. I feel like all they are going to do is defend their case but I've made up my mind about it. Breaking off crappy long term friendship is weird.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I went to burgatory last night and got a huge *kitten* burger and an even bigger milkshake and did not feel bad consuming what was easily 1700ish calories in one sitting.

I did the same thing Wednesday. Sometimes you need to live life on the edge.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess. I'm 51 years old.
    And my idol and inspirations are:
    Orianthi
    https://youtu.be/VjXsAYzW6M4
    And Joan. And I have helped her many times, in my own little way. Last time I helped was 2014 But my husband still helps.
    https://youtu.be/8Ns1S7u1VYo
    I'm 51, and I still have the mentality of a 20 year old wanna be rocker. :*

I met Alice once, back in 2000. My VP of the company I was working for at the time invited all of the IT department to a block party that his neighborhood was throwing for Halloween. Turns out, it was Alice Cooper's neighborhood and he was the one throwing the party (I didn't know until after we got there).

I'm 48 and grow my goatee long to be like Scott Ian. lol

ihykjcoshiky.jpg

We did a show with Alice. Turlock Community Theatre. On my bosses birthday. Nov. 25th, 2014
    I didn't get to go, I held the fort down. But they had birthday cake. Guess someone in their clan likes quest bars. I nosed into the hospitality rider. Heheheee. :D Yes some of those things they keep private, and suprise you. Such a great suprise you had. :D

@jinchel I confess. My memory sucks. Not Turlock Community Theatre. The Bob Hope Theatre in Stockton. This one.
    https://youtu.be/STzODgY7hBk

Sweet.
  • jnichel
    Options

Because I've been throwing water chestnuts at your window at that time.
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm waiting outside the dressing room while my daughter tries on every article of clothing in the store. Shoot me now.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I confess I'm waiting outside the dressing room while my daughter tries on every article of clothing in the store. Shoot me now.

Reason number 64 that I'm glad to only have boys. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that for some reason I never pay my cable bill on time and my reminder is when the cable goes out. I'm a rebel like that. :#

I let this happen with most bills. It's dumb but what I do