True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess the orthopedic doctor I saw earlier was a bit of a tool. And he had to throw in there that he's also a surgeon.

My orthopedic surgeon is soooo good looking. While I hope to never see his cute face again, I kinda miss swooning over it. Lol

My podiatrist was serious eye candy. He flirted with every single female around him and still managed to make it seem genuine. I miss my check ups. Sigh.
  • lifting_momlife
    lifting_momlife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i confess i haaate when people just cut lanes and don't use their blinker... i also confess i didn't use my blinker once on the way to work today. O_O
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    My proctologist encouraged monthly check ups for some reason.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess the orthopedic doctor I saw earlier was a bit of a tool. And he had to throw in there that he's also a surgeon.

My orthopedic surgeon is soooo good looking. While I hope to never see his cute face again, I kinda miss swooning over it. Lol

My podiatrist was serious eye candy. He flirted with every single female around him and still managed to make it seem genuine. I miss my check ups. Sigh.

I had a crush on my dad's palliative care Dr. He was super cute and one day I had a burn on my forearm and he seemed very concerned. I felt we had a moment.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I just told my husband it was totally okay for him to go without me to lunch with a colleague so they could talk about church things. A female colleague. An hour and a half away.
  • lifting_momlife
    Options
    I confess I just told my husband it was totally okay for him to go without me to lunch with a colleague so they could talk about church things. A female colleague. An hour and a half away.

:o:o
  • synchkat
    Options

Should this not be ok? Why would you want to go if they are just going to be talking shop?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I didn't know how expensive bbqs are and I think we need a new one.
  • FeraFilia
    edited April 2017
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Should this not be ok? Why would you want to go if they are just going to be talking shop?

I think it's totally fine. I have no issue. He invited me along. I said no.
  • synchkat
    Options

I think its totally fine. I have no issue. He invited me along. I said no.

I hate when hubs invites me on work things cause if means I sit there singing songs in my head completely bored out of my mind
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I have rolled my eyes so much today they may get stuck that way
  • synchkat
    Options

hey @RunHardBeStrong I confess I want to know how the fundraiser went
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

It was awesome! It was fun, people had a great time and spent lots of money! Thanks for asking!
  • synchkat
    Options

It was awesome! It was fun, people had a great time and spent lots of money! Thanks for asking!

that's great to hear congrats
  • FeraFilia
    Options

So glad it went well!
  • lifting_momlife
    Options

right? i swear i see my brain sometimes! haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

that's great to hear congrats

So glad it went well!

Thanks!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I think it's totally fine. I have no issue. He invited me along. I said no.

I wouldn't be worried either. He was open and honest and invited you along. Usually when someone is doing something worthy of worry it is done in private and they aren't forthcoming about it

Infidelity is literally the least of my worries with my husband. For so many reasons. It's a wonderful thing.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i don't understand why people run so fast to their cars when it's raining. It's just water bruh, you'll be ok.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I bought beet slaw today. now I have to make it into something. I don't know why I bought beet slaw. It looks weird