True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kikibelle86
    kikibelle86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that this group is a little wild. I don't know if I can keep up with yall!

I know what you mean. I have virgin ears and eyes. ;)

Well I'm not pure as the driven snow but whew I may be out of place here.

same lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that this group is a little wild. I don't know if I can keep up with yall!

Well I'm not pure as the driven snow but whew I may be out of place here.

Well I'm pure as driven snow and this place is just fine. B)o:)
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I come here every day to reaffirm my innocence.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have gotten to the point that I can't bring myself to click like on selfie posts in my feed when the person continually posts the same selfie over and over.. as in same position with no real story behind it.. just a picture of your face in the same position several times a week with no meaning to it.. I just can't.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Did you feel lightening and thunder?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess the house next door is getting remodeled and some of the workers are effin' HOT!!! I think I've thrown out the same garbage bag like 10 x lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I confess that I have gotten to the point that I can't bring myself to click like on selfie posts in my feed when the person continually posts the same selfie over and over.. as in same position with no real story behind it.. just a picture of your face in the same position several times a week with no meaning to it.. I just can't.

Girl, do like I do, hide them from your newsfeed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I have then I feel bad because I am not liking or commenting on their other stuff! LOL I end up unhiding them after a few weeks till I can't take anymore of the selfies. I love selfies if there's a story to it or at least change it up!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

You mean the sound my thighs make when I catch my phone with them?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Weren;t you just in jail? I could like you.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I have then I feel bad because I am not liking or commenting on their other stuff! LOL I end up unhiding them after a few weeks till I can't take anymore of the selfies. I love selfies if there's a story to it or at least change it up!

Fu ck'm LOL... I confess I'm a horrible "fitness pal"

Seriously though, somebody deleted me and I think it's because I hid their copy, cut and paste messages. This person literally wrote the same exact thing to all his friends. It just sounded non sincere to me so I "hid" him. Next thing I know, he kicked my snarkyass to the curb. LOL... Oh well. Que sera sera.
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Weren;t you just in jail? I could like you.

I'm still in jail. I'm institutionalized. I can't make it on the outside now.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I smell sulfur...does that count?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Seriously though, somebody deleted me and I think it's because I hid their copy, cut and paste messages. This person literally wrote the same exact thing to all his friends. It just sounded non sincere to me so I "hid" him. Next thing I know, he kicked my snarkyass to the curb. LOL... Oh well. Que sera sera.

I agree, I don't like those either. If you're going to say the same thing to 100 people then don't say anything at all.

#yesIcanbeabiotch
  • km8907
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

I don't bother with "hiding" them. That type of insincerity just gets a deletion... but then again, I'm a bit of an a::hole.

And yet you made it through the night unscathed...

suspicious.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Just roll with it.