True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I'm *kitten* done and feel like a dickhead, we can move on. Mission accomplished.

Wait...are you at a really low point in life and feeling vulnerable? I was waiting to start messaging and hitting on you.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I should be posting in the first world problem thread, but dang I hate seeing how much I pay in taxes. I could buy that BMW each year, yet I drive a POS Honda.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I'm *kitten* done and feel like a dickhead, we can move on. Mission accomplished.

Wait...are you at a really low point in life and feeling vulnerable? I was waiting to start messaging and hitting on you.

Come at me cutie. I'm ripe for the picking.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Come at me cutie. I'm ripe for the picking.

I'll bring liquor, just to make sure.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm sad now :(
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm probably gonna be up really late doing a whole lot of nothing
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm way too Canadian. Just ran the garbage out in my runners, shorts and winter coat. Cut my Hand on a bin but that just makes me clumsy
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that these forums are really making me feel like *kitten* about myself. I notice that whenever ANYBODY else posts any kind of progress pic/selfie etc. they get some kind of "How YOU doin'?" type response. I get tumbleweed, confirming that I am indeed physically repulsive. Time to crawl under a rock.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that these forums are really making me feel like *kitten* about myself. I notice that whenever ANYBODY else posts any kind of progress pic/selfie etc. they get some kind of "How YOU doin'?" type response. I get tumbleweed, confirming that I am indeed physically repulsive. Time to crawl under a rock.

Heyy I loved your beard pic as did another lady :( don't I count :*
  • moya_bleh
    edited February 2017
    Options

Who loved my beard pic? Take your reply: "Nice to see you smile" (my pic) vs. "drool" (virtually every other guy's pic) There is nothing physically attractive about me at all. **** this world.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Who loved my beard pic? Take your reply: "Nice to see you smile" (my pic) vs. "drool" (virtually every other guy's pic) There is nothing physically attractive about me at all. **** this world.

Great beard and its nice to see your smile ..and ilstrat agreed ..

And I awesomed it ..and thats not true at all..about "drool"..I write a variety of responses ..I didn't realised I'd be rated on my responses ..

I will forgive your snarkiness my friend because I realise you are down atm.....
    Some people don't get their pics quoted and commented on at all.....
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    **** this world, indeed...sometime is what I think about when (trying) to communicate to other people.
  • moya_bleh
    edited February 2017
    Options

And I awesomed it ..and thats not true at all..about "drool"..I write a variety of responses ..I didn't realised I'd be rated on my responses ..

I will forgive your snarkiness my friend because I realise you are down atm.....

I wasn't being snarky, I just want to feel attractive. My ugliness and women's hatred of me because of it has led to me believing that the world would be a better place if I wasn't part of it anymore. The ultimate irony, the only way to get women to like you is to be dead. This sucks.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I wasn't being snarky, I just want to feel attractive. My ugliness and women's hatred of me because of it has led to me believing that the world would be a better place if I wasn't part of it anymore. The ultimate irony, the only way to get women to like you is to be dead. This sucks.

Alan ...I could call you attractive till Im blue in the face and you wouldn't believe me ..you aren't ugly, repulsive or anything else ....

What will it take for you to feel attractive? ..

Darlin ..Im sending you big hugs ....I

• Chandra126
    Options
    @moya_bleh
    I'm sorry for your upset.

I don't know you, but

Life is good...and precious

Please seek help for your sorrow, you mentioned doing so before...DO IT..you deserve a happy quality of life
  • Chandra126
    Options
    ^^and I feel a bit reprimanded for apologizing to you before...but I meant it. Don't care what other rando internet people think
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I should be posting in the first world problem thread, but dang I hate seeing how much I pay in taxes. I could buy that BMW each year, yet I drive a POS Honda.

Between taxes and kids tuitions I could drive a new Lamborghini every year but instead I drive a dented up mini van with 150,000 miles on it. I guess I'm thankful to have that problem.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I feel so out of the loop when I'm in office and can't hang in this thread all day. Lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I feel so out of the loop when I'm in office and can't hang in this thread all day. Lol

Start on page 327, that's when it started getting interesting.