True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess ive stopped being that friend who's willing to listen to everyone's problems and I'm definitely not looking back.

That's the way .. ;) it's draining to be that friend who gets all the problems ..often its not reciprocated ..

Often you find out who your true friends are when you have problems.

Edit to add I have none

Holy cow isn't that the truth. We found this out hard and fast when my husband was critically injured at work and in a wheelchair for 6 months.

Yikes that's awful

Yes, it's been a rough almost two years. But it is what it is. It happened. Gotta deal with it.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

I confess that I think that is one ugly dog.

I confess that's kind of a douche comment

I agree. There are no ugly dogs. Only people who say ugly things about dogs.

Cats are ugly dogs though.

latest?cb=20150626062905

I confess Layfayette was the best part of that show. And the naked vampire sex.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess ive stopped being that friend who's willing to listen to everyone's problems and I'm definitely not looking back.

That's the way .. ;) it's draining to be that friend who gets all the problems ..often its not reciprocated ..

Edit to add I have none

Holy cow isn't that the truth. We found this out hard and fast when my husband was critically injured at work and in a wheelchair ofor 6 months.

Oh no!!
    Even my family deserted me during my divorce

That's horrible but I have heard of it happening quite a bit. In our situation, we weren't left completely deserted but you do find out real quick who your real family and friends are.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

latest?cb=20150626062905

I'm not sure what show you guys are talking about but I'd like to see vampire sex. I'd just assume they'd be naked but maybe vampires usually wear capes during regular sex so naked vampire sex is something special.

True Blood is the show
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

latest?cb=20150626062905

Pam and Layfayette were da bomb!
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I were @littlemissbgiff 's bat guy, that my Work vehicle's horn would play "Nana nana nana nana,Nana nana nana nana Batman".
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I just painted my nails and my stomach hurts....I am not prepared for this scenario...
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    uyzxihrk3bk4.jpg
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

latest?cb=20150626062905

I'm not sure what show you guys are talking about but I'd like to see vampire sex. I'd just assume they'd be naked but maybe vampires usually wear capes during regular sex so naked vampire sex is something special.

How does one trust a vampire enough to have relations?

well aren't they having relations with each other? And they are going "blah blah blah" and wearing capes.

I do not say "blah blah blah"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Edit to add I have none

Absolutely...and sometimes its the ones you helped the most that aren't there for you
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    A mom from the boy's school messaged me about teaching her daughter and some friends to skate. I confess I'd feel weird taking money from school mates of the boy but on the other hand I'm kind of well trained and know more than your average Suzy skater. Also I've no idea what my hourly rate would be
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Edit to add I have none

Holy cow isn't that the truth. We found this out hard and fast when my husband was critically injured at work and in a wheelchair for 6 months.

6 months wow..must have been bad
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Edit to add I have none

It was challenging, as an understatement. Still is even now that he is almost fully healed.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Edit to add I have none

It was challenging, as an understatement. Still is even now that he is almost fully healed.

Sorry to hear that Aly ..sounds like it's been a tough time