True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going to be very naughty and make out with a Hardee's Frisco burger for lunch.

Omg, I so want to do that now but with extra tomato!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i often post from the toilet, right now is not one of those times though.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i often post from the toilet, right now is not one of those times though.

Phew

This is subject to change lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Kas for the win here today folks

Agreed.
  • cee134
    Options

Phew

Lol. I wonder where I'm posting this from?!?

Your servant's quarters?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Phew

Your servant's quarters?

I was thinking more the bat cave!
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Phew

Your servant's quarters?

I was thinking more the bat cave!

That's the name of her whole house I thought?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't sleep with anybody I don't care about blah blah blah, but I'm at the point where this option is better than being alone and going back to crying everyday and feeling trapped.

edit:// it was after

I assure you there are much worse things in life than being alone.

well I'm a whiney millennial so yay me

You've received page after page after page of great advice concerning your situation with this guy.... yet you do the opposite and return with even more to add to the problem. Instead of being a "whiney millennial" as you put it, it's your responsibility as an adult to own your issues and stop adding to this thread. Can we move on now?....

sorry, thought I was just using this thread for what it was meant for. I also just texted the guy saying no more sex or sleepovers, but nobody cares about that so oh well

I confess that, even though I agree with all the previous advice, I still want to give you a hug because there seems to be a part of you that won't allow you to believe that you're good enough and deserve better, and as someone who's dealt with that as well at times, no matter how old you are or how long you've had to carry it and still come up short of expectations, it never hurts to hear it one more time.

<3 thank you. I'll try my hardest to get that into my head
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going to be very naughty and make out with a Hardee's Frisco burger for lunch.

I am willing to bet you swallow. <3

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I feel super guilty when I eat a burger. More so than any other food I can think of. I wonder why that is.

I feel this way with doughnuts. I could eat clean all day long but if i take one bite of a doughnut i feel terrible about myself

This is why I don't eat donuts.
    I haven't had one in ten years.