True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess I'm nervous and just about to drop out of the open.. I know I'm not good enough for regonals yet, heck I've only been doing this for 3 months.
    I know I'm not the strongest.
    I know I'm not the fastest
    And I know I only just did my first box jumps 50 cm yesterday so I'm slower than most..

But I don't want to have the lowest ranking score in the world....
    So tonight I'm falling on my knees and asking my gods and all the good creatures out there to give me strength to perform as well as I can tomorrow.

Uhm...But, you're doing it?! Most peeps don't even have the guts to put themselves out there! Just go out there, do your thing and enjoy it! Life is short, don't waste it it, embrace it! :heart:
  • chrissy9382
    chrissy9382 Posts: 17 Member
    I buy sweets for my boyfriend and hide them in the cupboard and see how long it takes him to find them
  • eli67
    eli67 Posts: 110 Member
    Crisps and wine....its Saturday rite!!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm nervous and just about to drop out of the open.. I know I'm not good enough for regonals yet, heck I've only been doing this for 3 months.
    And I know I only just did my first box jumps 50 cm yesterday so I'm slower than most..

So tonight I'm falling on my knees and asking my gods and all the good creatures out there to give me strength to perform as well as I can tomorrow.

You need to stop stressing yourself out and expecting perfection of yourself. If you keep this up, you are going to burn out before you get anywhere. So what if you have the lowest ranking score? It's still a better score than you had today or yesterday. Working out shouldn't be so stressful, it should be about loving it and doing your best. Isn't it about bettering yourself? Work for your PR's. Do this open for the experience. Stop comparing yourself to athletes that have been doing this for years. You got this, go have fun being a badass.

Now this... Was just what I needed.. Cheers <3
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess that I feel a bit like a slob today for some reason.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    I confess I'm almost over my calorie total for the day and it's only 525
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I confess that I'm pessimistic sometimes and can't help but think I'll never reach my goal.
  • Cerealsensei
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm pessimistic sometimes and can't help but think I'll never reach my goal.

The beard decrees that you shall reach your goal, you will even exceed it.
  • Xvapor
    I confess most people think I'm a douche and that bothers me
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member

You've got this sweetness.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

The beard decrees that you shall reach your goal, you will even exceed it.

This changes everything!

You've got this sweetness.

Thanks <3 I get depressed when I get off my routine. I need a good workout lol.
  • Cerealsensei
    I confess tonight has been awfully boring for me. I need to wash some clothes but I don't feel like doing anything. I think I'm gonna go eat a taco
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member

The biggest competition is between your ears, and watches you brush your teeth every morning. So go tomorrow and kick her squarely in the *kitten*.
  • Xvapor
    I have hard time maintaining and as much as It allows me to over indulge sometimes it can be a headache and frustrating
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    I confess this beer tastes Great!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I was a little irritated at my husband for ignoring me for sports so I spent money on something that I hope he won't be able to ignore. (Beware angry women with credit cards)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Im eating chocolate :#
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I should be working, or sleeping, but I am watching TV.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    One time at band camp
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm probably a horrible, irresponsible parent... but it's the only thing that brings me joy.

Kids are hearty creatures!