True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I sit at my desk and wave my arm back and forth so my Fitbit will register steps :lol:

Haha, I got two of my kids step trackers just to set goals for them. They do the same thing in the car. They say they are "dancing" not just trying to cheat.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I made a stupid decision last night and now I'm afraid of getting pregnant because I'm now realizing I'm horribly uneducated. They do a pregnancy test before I get my BC shot though, which I'm starting up again shortly, so I guess we'll find out then.

Was there a walk of shame involved with this stupid decision? Did you learn anything from this decision you made?

not really walk of shame I guess but a trip to Ross for work for a new outfit because I'm a poor planner. I learned not to let him/anyone do that again :/
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess I made a stupid decision last night and now I'm afraid of getting pregnant because I'm now realizing I'm horribly uneducated. They do a pregnancy test before I get my BC shot though, which I'm starting up again shortly, so I guess we'll find out then.

I confess now I'm wondering if this was before or after the doggie selfie, and I know that's probably weird. :|:#
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Was there a walk of shame involved with this stupid decision? Did you learn anything from this decision you made?

not really walk of shame I guess but a trip to Ross for work for a new outfit because I'm a poor planner. I learned not to let him/anyone do that again :/

Gurrrrllllll...we need to werk on yew. That said...everyone makes mistakes.

Everyone.

• slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    It's about to get hot in here

hqkndva019xd.jpg

Guys!!! Guys!!!! It's happening!!!!

Should we be webcasting this?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options

rjIQOJgw40pk4.gif
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I confess now I'm wondering if this was before or after the doggie selfie, and I know that's probably weird. :|:#

Lol, doggie selfie has a new meaning now in this case
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Perhaps. We do not know what positions were used, though. So let's not speculate.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options

Perhaps. We do not know what positions were used, though. So let's not speculate.

Speculate? I'm going to let my imagination run wild
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong Oh my this made me laugh, and I needed a laugh. Wish I had this advice almost 9 years ago... Actually the boy was worth the not swallowing.
    But it does make you wonder what life would have been like if I had swallowed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @RunHardBeStrong Oh my this made me laugh, and I needed a laugh. Wish I had this advice almost 9 years ago... Actually the boy was worth the not swallowing.
    But it does make you wonder what life would have been like if I had swallowed.

LOL yeah, the kids are worth it in the end but sometimes you do wonder!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

*gets on soapbox*
    Life is too short to be sleeping with someone you aren't attracted to. My rule of thumb: don't sleep with a guy unless you are completely comfortable with the thought of him possibly being the father of your child. Accidents happen, but at least let the accident be with someone you care about! Dust yourself off, get your head on straight, and let this be a learning experience.

This is awesome advice.

The only thing I can add to this is sometimes it is better to just swallow.

I'm Nolan44219 and I approve this message
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Speculate? I'm going to let my imagination run wild

*slaps forehead*
    Silly me, of course you are.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

*gets on soapbox*
    Life is too short to be sleeping with someone you aren't attracted to. My rule of thumb: don't sleep with a guy unless you are completely comfortable with the thought of him possibly being the father of your child. Accidents happen, but at least let the accident be with someone you care about! Dust yourself off, get your head on straight, and let this be a learning experience.

This is awesome advice.

ns267mkp75a2.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

*gets on soapbox*

What if the guy can't father anymore kids? I'm asking for a friend.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

*gets on soapbox*

This is awesome advice.

Marry me?

Get in line.