• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that I have gotten to the point that I can't bring myself to click like on selfie posts in my feed when the person continually posts the same selfie over and over.. as in same position with no real story behind it.. just a picture of your face in the same position several times a week with no meaning to it.. I just can't.

Girl, do like I do, hide them from your newsfeed.

I have then I feel bad because I am not liking or commenting on their other stuff! LOL I end up unhiding them after a few weeks till I can't take anymore of the selfies. I love selfies if there's a story to it or at least change it up!

Fu ck'm LOL... I confess I'm a horrible "fitness pal"

Seriously though, somebody deleted me and I think it's because I hid their copy, cut and paste messages. This person literally wrote the same exact thing to all his friends. It just sounded non sincere to me so I "hid" him. Next thing I know, he kicked my snarkyass to the curb. LOL... Oh well. Que sera sera.

I don't bother with "hiding" them. That type of insincerity just gets a deletion... but then again, I'm a bit of an a::hole.

And yet you made it through the night unscathed...

suspicious.gif

I give Adam "favours".

I don't think you are suppose to share that kind of info!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have gotten to the point that I can't bring myself to click like on selfie posts in my feed when the person continually posts the same selfie over and over.. as in same position with no real story behind it.. just a picture of your face in the same position several times a week with no meaning to it.. I just can't.

I have then I feel bad because I am not liking or commenting on their other stuff! LOL I end up unhiding them after a few weeks till I can't take anymore of the selfies. I love selfies if there's a story to it or at least change it up!

Fu ck'm LOL... I confess I'm a horrible "fitness pal"

Seriously though, somebody deleted me and I think it's because I hid their copy, cut and paste messages. This person literally wrote the same exact thing to all his friends. It just sounded non sincere to me so I "hid" him. Next thing I know, he kicked my snarkyass to the curb. LOL... Oh well. Que sera sera.

I think i have seen this. Always a nice message of thought with a quote but to the multiple people who you know are friends. Why not just post it on your wall.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I would like some of these "favours"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't remember when the last time was that I physically brushed my hair (besides every 8 weeks when my hair girl does it) I just run my fingers through it every morning after my shower and while blow drying.

How do you have such pretty hair without brushing it?! If I let my hair grow out to an inch, I have to comb it incessantly or I look like an old Q-tip.

Lol.."old Q-tip"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I come here every day to reaffirm my innocence.

Who are you? And what have you done with the real @slivesey77 ..pffft innocent my *kitten* :D
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    This is suck. Like for real. Worth it? Yes. Would I do it again? You know it. Regrets? None. But still suck

What's suck?
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I come here every day to reaffirm my innocence.

Who are you? And what have you done with the real @slivesey77 ..pffft innocent my *kitten* :D

i18gxb7wmr68.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    This is suck. Like for real. Worth it? Yes. Would I do it again? You know it. Regrets? None. But still suck

What's suck?

Not being able to answer that for 150 seconds lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Why are all y'all in jail ??

• Motorsheen
    Options
    .... yet Lulu walks free?

No justice !
    No peace !
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

You told me you like my boobs with my face at that angle.

I thought you said my erotica stories were "too dirty and disgusting" for your newsfeed?

You know I LOVE your selfies! Especially the ones with boobs! You are about the only friend I have that could selfie every 30 seconds and NOT annoy me!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You told me you like my boobs with my face at that angle.

I thought you said my erotica stories were "too dirty and disgusting" for your newsfeed?

You know I LOVE your selfies! Especially the ones with boobs! You are about the only friend I have that could selfie every 30 seconds and NOT annoy me!

Respext
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to know what naughty things you've done to find yourself in jail.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I confess I want to know what naughty things you've done to find yourself in jail.

Three chickas in jail together. .....

* grabs video camera & a shower curtain liner.