True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I have rolled my eyes so much today they may get stuck that way

Not only did I roll my eyes so hard but I also got whiplash from shaking my damn head so often.

That happens often around the forums :D daily
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I tried a new flavor of Halo Top and it was great!

My confession being... the excessive amount of teddy grahams I put on top were what made it EXTRA great :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

My confession being... the excessive amount of teddy grahams I put on top were what made it EXTRA great :)

I am having Halo Top for dessert. Chocolate Mocha Chip.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I just put cheddar and bacon popovers in the oven...I confess they're an experiment.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

That one is good. To me, it tastes like Ben & Jerry's fudge brownie. The peanut butter cup is my fav. But the sea salt caramel one is the one that got the teddy grahams tonight lol
  • FeraFilia
    Options

That one is good. To me, it tastes like Ben & Jerry's fudge brownie. The peanut butter cup is my fav. But the sea salt caramel one is the one that got the teddy grahams tonight lol

I have the sea salt caramel in the freezer to try eventually. Yum.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just put cheddar and bacon popovers in the oven...I confess they're an experiment.

I confess those sound amazing! I'm starving haha

They were really quite tasty. I added green onion as well which gave them a nice flavour
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I confess those sound amazing! I'm starving haha

They were really quite tasty. I added green onion as well which gave them a nice flavour

I love when kitchen experiments go well!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I made plain ones too. I.decided sweet dessert.ones are the next experiment
  • synchkat
    Options

What are you going to do for the sweet ones?

Probably something with cinnamon. Oooh and then cut them open and add vanilla ice cream and maple syrup. Tis the syrup season
  • synchkat
    Options

What are you going to do for the sweet ones?

Probably something with cinnamon. Oooh and then cut them open and add vanilla ice cream and maple syrup. Tis the syrup season

omg you're killing me...... as I sit here eating almonds. blah lol

Haha sorry. My brain just thinks of things sometimes. Haha
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I am too impatient to color my hair. This sitting and waiting is a pain.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I am too impatient to color my hair. This sitting and waiting is a pain.

I hate having to dye my own hair, but the grays are never ending and I have to do my roots just about every 4 weeks and can't afford the salon with that frequency.

This is a (hopefully) brighter, more intense red... I've only done this color once before and really liked it. It made me stop trying to hide in a crowd. It forces me to be confident because it makes people look at me instead of around me like they usually do. It's strange, but I like it. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible, terrible confession to make. Today, while in line at the DMV, this drugged up dude (right behind me) puked about 6 times over the course of just a few minutes. He was so messed up. He would step out of line, vomit on the ground like it was no big thing, then get right back in line, playing it cool. (The line was so long it was out the door and around the side of the building - which is why we were outside.)

I'm emetophobic, so I felt like a panic attack was imminent. I lost all sense of compassion because the fear was real. If he had barfed on me or touched me at all I would have gone berserk and screamed bloody murder. I stayed sane by telling myself that he was just OD-ing, and I wasn't going to catch anything. I must have had the ugliest look on my face the whole time.

I confess that at one point I just wished he would go off into the bushes and die already. I ended up leaving shortly after. Just couldn't do it. Once I stepped out of line, he moved up and was breathing on the neck of the next person in front of him. She looked horrified...

I feel terrible for thinking such ugly thoughts, but fear drove me to it. I hope that guy gets help, because he needs it.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess that I let a person with whom I have had no meaningful contact in almost six months control a disproportionate share of my thoughts and actions.

Although this has waned over the last month or so I still allow it to fester. I have taken steps to throw this person out of my life for good and to keep them far far away from me. Sadly I am not sure what to do to "slay the dragon" and remove all the remnants of this person once and for all.

It's a frustrating feeling. I hate it.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess that I let a person with whom I have had no meaningful contact in almost six months control a disproportionate share of my thoughts and actions.

Although this has waned over the last month or so I still allow it to fester. I have taken steps to throw this person out of my life for good and to keep them far far away from me. Sadly I am not sure what to do to "slay the dragon" and remove all the remnants of this person once and for all.

That's a really tough situation to be in. :(
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Sometimes someone can dig their claws in deep... it's a hard place to be in. I hope you get the resolution you need and want.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I hate having to dye my own hair, but the grays are never ending and I have to do my roots just about every 4 weeks and can't afford the salon with that frequency.

This is a (hopefully) brighter, more intense red... I've only done this color once before and really liked it. It made me stop trying to hide in a crowd. It forces me to be confident because it makes people look at me instead of around me like they usually do. It's strange, but I like it. :)

I'm sure it'll look awesome! I tried to do red for my Halloween costume as Black Widow. My hair is too dark though and sadly, I just got a red hue in bright light or sun. :(

It looks pretty good... I'll post a pic tomorrow in the daylight.