True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cryptobrit
    cryptobrit Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    So leave your judgement hats off and confess something to us. I'll start...

I confess I find these "person above you" threads ridiculous but pathetically continue posting in them. Lol...

I was so pleased to see this. I thought I was the only one who thought the same. They are so naff and childish.
  • cryptobrit
    cryptobrit Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I care to much about other people and I tend to take the hurt

I fully relate to what you are saying dieselkid59 n
  • Afuller71
    Afuller71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't love all kids. Some of them are assssholes. lol...

I totally agree .... even my own kids can be arseholes ,but I love them
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Afuller71 wrote: »

I confess that it infuriates me when parents don't realize when their child is acting like an *kitten*.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    1CountryGirl05 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm avoiding real life by playing here in the forums ..... I mean why workout when you can talk about it? ;) I'm kidding ...sort of
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Afuller71 wrote: »

I confess that it infuriates me when parents don't realize when their child is acting like an *kitten*.

I confess that I will correct said kids if there parents aren't around.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lick the cookie dough and cake batter beaters & bowls despite all the warnings.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    linddd wrote: »
    I confess that I lick the cookie dough and cake batter beaters & bowls despite all the warnings.

Were the beaters still beating?

I confess that all I've had to eat today so far are 2 big sugar cookies and a half a huuuuuge piece of chocolate cake.

I also confess I'm pretty proud of myself for only having half the piece instead of the whole one. :)

Edited because the sugar high made me bad grammar.
  • April_Chicken
    April_Chicken Posts: 19 Member
    Options

True story.
  • RickAQ
    RickAQ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

• Tamaralee89
    Tamaralee89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I confess that I own two many cat shirts but I still think I'm a cool hipster
  • wuwu90
    wuwu90 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Im still unsure whether im straight
  • Honest_Angie
    Honest_Angie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...

I confess I found this shocking....and wonder how you will manage? I could not..
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I confess that while driving home from work this morning, all I could think about was food. It wasn't really about eating food, all I could think about was how I could reduce fat intake with my current food. I kept my meal planning for today in my mind and I had to think to myself, this is kind of silly, I am obsessing about this. So before I could even get to bed, l had to do my entire day of entries to see where I was going to be by dinner time.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am very self conscious around women because I was horribly bullied as a kid and fear I may never get married.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I confess that I am very self conscious around women because I was horribly bullied as a kid and fear I may never get married.

Awww ..Sorry to hear you were so bullied it affects you now... :* ..it will all work out..