True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I confess that I am very self conscious around women because I was horribly bullied as a kid and fear I may never get married.

Awww ..Sorry to hear you were so bullied it affects you now... :* ..it will all work out..

I am making every effort to change.. I have a very good job. (check that box), Own a home (check that box), next is up grade car from beater, and rebuild myself physically, mentally (confidence), and spiritually to put my best foot forward.
    Good on you sweetie..thats the way..positivity..
    With that kind of attitude you got it all sewn up.. ;)
  • Honest_Angie
    Honest_Angie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...

I confess I found this shocking....and wonder how you will manage? I could not..

I love him, the moments we have together are great, but they're also very few. I can live without sex, but not intimacy, and find it difficult to manage. I'm an affectionate person and need touching and cuddling. We no longer hold hands, he never compliments me (which is so nice to hear every now and then), and he barely tells me that he loves me.

I don't ever really think I would actually cheat, because that's not the kind of person I am, but if I ever did, it would be only because I'm starving for affection and companionship. We've only been married for five years and I worry that I can't handle this for much longer. It would destroy me to leave him, though.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...

I confess I found this shocking....and wonder how you will manage? I could not..

I love him, the moments we have together are great, but they're also very few. I can live without sex, but not intimacy, and find it difficult to manage. I'm an affectionate person and need touching and cuddling. We no longer hold hands, he never compliments me (which is so nice to hear every now and then), and he barely tells me that he loves me.

I don't ever really think I would actually cheat, because that's not the kind of person I am, but if I ever did, it would be only because I'm starving for affection and companionship. We've only been married for five years and I worry that I can't handle this for much longer. It would destroy me to leave him, though.

Wishing you much luck lovely...a difficult time for you ahead..logically 30 plus years without intimacy is not sustainable..hugzzz girl <3
  • beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

Nothing wrong with that
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^^ Kinda got excited there buddy :D
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't the vaguest idea what a "hipster hat" is
  • MillyMooMummy1994
    MillyMooMummy1994 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I once snuck into a tub of christmas chocolates every so often putting the seal gently back into place. Then realised id ate too many and they would know so i ate the lot and replaced it!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I confess that I am very self conscious around women because I was horribly bullied as a kid and fear I may never get married.

Awww ..Sorry to hear you were so bullied it affects you now... :* ..it will all work out..

I am making every effort to change.. I have a very good job. (check that box), Own a home (check that box), next is up grade car from beater, and rebuild myself physically, mentally (confidence), and spiritually to put my best foot forward.

Sounds like you have a plan. Women aren't all that scary. It's awful how bullying can have such an effect on our whole lives. If only the bullies knew what they were doing would have such an effect. Would they care though? I see a couple of kids at my son's school who are bullies in the making, it's like it's just in their nature it's awful.

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Sounds like you have a plan. Women aren't all that scary. It's awful how bullying can have such an effect on our whole lives. If only the bullies knew what they were doing would have such an effect. Would they care though? I see a couple of kids at my son's school who are bullies in the making, it's like it's just in their nature it's awful.

Thank you..
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've spent way too much time already today playing on my laptop.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

Thank you..

All the material stuff isn't as important as who you are and the confidence you exude. Most women aren't as shallow as guys. Yeah, they like a nice physique like the next person but if you can make them smile, laugh, happy, feel treasured, then everything else will likely fall into place. Focus on you, build up your confidence and self-esteem and you'll be amazed how many women find that more attractive than your brand new car. You could drive beater but if a women knew that you were driven to success and a hard worker, that goes a long way. Don't break the bank trying to impress women with material things. You'll likely attract the kind of women that you don't want.

Well said.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I confess that I generally tend to post things for my own amusement and disregard whether anyone else finds the posts funny or not, which can be both good and bad depending on your perspective.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess I was standing in line at the Post Office during my lunch break and there was a gray haired lady at one of the counters taking forever and in my head I was screaming, "You've been alive this kitten long and still don't know how to mail a kitten package? Kitten!!!"

I hate myself. :pensive:

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    I confess…… One time when I went out to eat, I used a piece of my hair to floss my teeth when I got back in the car......don't judge me

I confess I used to floss with my hair all the time. Don't know why I don't as much anymore. Maybe b/c now that I work from home the floss is right there.
  • aimytye187
    aimytye187 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Hahaha same!!!! It gets old...
    Like at least buy me dinner first!!! Hahaha jkjk
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm feeling much better now.