Options
    mmmmmmmmm
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, tonight is going to a honey whiskey night while I smoke a pork butt for the next 12 hours.

That is quick. I do 2 8 poundish butts and smoke about 16-18 hours at 225ish. More whiskey and beers for me.

Sounds delightful my friend!

I confess my mouth is watering. We'll be smoking an 11 lb pork butt starting tomorrow night at 10 and finishing Saturday at 6 for dinner. I'll also be making jambalaya.

I confess I will be drinking and eating over my kcal limit this weekend. It's my birthday, so I'm going to celebrate!

I confess to loving the fact that the words "pork" and "butt" can be used in the same sentence.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I confess, tonight is going to a honey whiskey night while I smoke a pork butt for the next 12 hours.

That is quick. I do 2 8 poundish butts and smoke about 16-18 hours at 225ish. More whiskey and beers for me.

I confess my mouth is watering. We'll be smoking an 11 lb pork butt starting tomorrow night at 10 and finishing Saturday at 6 for dinner. I'll also be making jambalaya.

I confess I will be drinking and eating over my kcal limit this weekend. It's my birthday, so I'm going to celebrate!

I confess to loving the fact that the words "pork" and "butt" can be used in the same sentence.

lol amen brother!
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    The only reason I don't like morning sex is because I hate the smell of morning breath
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may have just stole someone's Diet Pepsi from the break room fridge. I saw it in there early last week and wondered if I left it in there. I bring one that size when I pack my lunch, but sometimes save it if I grab a fountain drink at 7-11 instead. So after seeing it in the same exact spot for over a week and wondering if it was mine, I decided to take (or retake) ownership of it.

josh_drinking.gif
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 483 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »

I'm sure there are other sentences you could construct with those words together, but they may not be appropriate for this thread. :wink:
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    As George Carlin would say you can prick you finger but don't finger your pr*ck.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I confess that I may have just stole someone's Diet Pepsi from the break room fridge. I saw it in there early last week and wondered if I left it in there. I bring one that size when I pack my lunch, but sometimes save it if I grab a fountain drink at 7-11 instead. So after seeing it in the same exact spot for over a week and wondering if it was mine, I decided to take (or retake) ownership of it.

josh_drinking.gif

Wow you're a bit of a jerk

ETA: I guess that's being judgey
  • synchkat
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I confess I realize that i have a weak spot

Enquiring minds want to know
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I logged my food the last couple of days and I'm tired of doing it so I'm not going to bother today
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

like superman broadcasts kryptonite makes him weak.....

you sly little minx
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ... :|
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

like superman broadcasts kryptonite makes him weak.....

Hmmm someone else I know uses that word a bit ..is that weakness a person?

I confess I can be as mean as a rattlesnake :(
    Not proud of it either
  • synchkat
    Options
    Oversyte wrote: »

Omg that bad?!!? :p
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Oversyte wrote: »

Omg that bad?!!? :p

:*
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i confess i ate a whole jar of peanut butter & loved it!