True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess I've been incredibly lazy lately. I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to workout.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just took a shower that used up all the hot water.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I wish that when I got to have a shower there was hot water, i live with 4 other women, well 1 woman and 3 girls who all enjoy hot showers!!!!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't want to get out of bed to go to work.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I spent about an hour making breakfast I was so excited about cause I loved the recipe.. It smelled heavenly and looked so good... But it tasted so much like dry paper that I won't ever make it again... So í confess that my day is off to a bad start

ib561id2p851.jpg
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I spent about an hour making breakfast I was so excited about cause I loved the recipe.. It smelled heavenly and looked so good... But it tasted so much like dry paper that I won't ever make it again... So í confess that my day is off to a bad start

ib561id2p851.jpg

What is it?
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    omakase619 wrote: »

ib561id2p851.jpg

What is it?

Apple Cinnamon Crepe a la Zone diet.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

ib561id2p851.jpg

Ugh, I hate when that happens because then you're hungry and frusterated.
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    omakase619 wrote: »

ib561id2p851.jpg

What is it?

Apple Cinnamon Crepe a la Zone diet.

It looks good. Did you at least not enjoy the Apple?

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I almost drank a 7-UP but didn't. I won't drink my calories!

Pshhhhh, wasted on soda when there is beer to be had.

"i like beer, it makes me a jolly good fella. i like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellowww)"

I think I love you now. I was seriously just singing that song in my head. Only because in high school my friends Mom used to buy us beer and she would sit and drink with us, and sang that song. That is literally the only line I know.

Except she sang, "I like beer. It makes a me a jolly good fellow. I like beer. This little refrain shoudl help me explain, as a matter of fact I like beer."

Search for the song now. lol.

"whiskys too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear. a little refrain should help me explain, as a matter of fact i like beer!"

i know every single word thanks to a hockey tournament when i was a child. :smile:
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

ib561id2p851.jpg

Complete and utter sadness.... I'm so sorry. I hate when that happens!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A friend once told me to leave behind all that distracted me from things that don't influence my life in a positive matter. I brushed off his advice because I'm hard headed and I don't like people telling me what to do. I confess that lately his words have stuck out in my head that I've been doing just that. Slowly I've been making changes to embrace the present, focusing on whats in front of me and working towards the life I want to live.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess a message I received this morning helped to set my day off to an amazing start. It's nice to know that although it's not said sometimes you make more of an impact than you realize.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess I love St. Patrick's Day and celebrate it all month!

mtdllbqt7o69.gif

• A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I confess I love my job!! Just got new products in and can't wait to use them! It's more a hobby then a job! But I get paid! Win win !!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    I confess I love my job!! Just got new products in and can't wait to use them! It's more a hobby then a job! But I get paid! Win win !!

you sell marital aids?

are you hiring?

... I'm asking for a friend.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »

you sell marital aids?

are you hiring?

... I'm asking for a friend.

Your silly