True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I love St. Patrick's Day and celebrate it all month!

mtdllbqt7o69.gif

Maidin mhaith!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

mtdllbqt7o69.gif

Maidin mhaith!

Go mbeadh tú i gcónaí léine glan, coinsiasa soiléir, agus go leor boinn i do phóca a cheannach pionta!

May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

mtdllbqt7o69.gif

Maidin mhaith!

Go mbeadh tú i gcónaí léine glan, coinsiasa soiléir, agus go leor boinn i do phóca a cheannach pionta!

May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!

Now I have to look up the one about being half way through hell before the devil knows you're there.
  • whatisthesymbolismhere
    Options
    I confess I pinch goodies from my daughter's bedroom when I get urges for something tasty.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i forgot my dads birthday this year and I felt like a pretty terrible son afterward, still do.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    I almost drank a 7-UP but didn't. I won't drink my calories!

Pshhhhh, wasted on soda when there is beer to be had.

"i like beer, it makes me a jolly good fella. i like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellowww)"

I think I love you now. I was seriously just singing that song in my head. Only because in high school my friends Mom used to buy us beer and she would sit and drink with us, and sang that song. That is literally the only line I know.

Except she sang, "I like beer. It makes a me a jolly good fellow. I like beer. This little refrain shoudl help me explain, as a matter of fact I like beer."

Search for the song now. lol.

"whiskys too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear. a little refrain should help me explain, as a matter of fact i like beer!"

i know every single word thanks to a hockey tournament when i was a child. :smile:

I confess I have NO idea what this song is. Can someone please enlighten me? My best guess is a country song.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I almost drank a 7-UP but didn't. I won't drink my calories!

Pshhhhh, wasted on soda when there is beer to be had.

"i like beer, it makes me a jolly good fella. i like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellowww)"

I think I love you now. I was seriously just singing that song in my head. Only because in high school my friends Mom used to buy us beer and she would sit and drink with us, and sang that song. That is literally the only line I know.

Except she sang, "I like beer. It makes a me a jolly good fellow. I like beer. This little refrain shoudl help me explain, as a matter of fact I like beer."

Search for the song now. lol.

"whiskys too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear. a little refrain should help me explain, as a matter of fact i like beer!"

i know every single word thanks to a hockey tournament when i was a child. :smile:

I confess I have NO idea what this song is. Can someone please enlighten me? My best guess is a country song.

Tom T Hall "I like beer" definitely worth looking up!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'll have to you tube it.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    omakase619 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I spent about an hour making breakfast I was so excited about cause I loved the recipe.. It smelled heavenly and looked so good... But it tasted so much like dry paper that I won't ever make it again... So í confess that my day is off to a bad start

ib561id2p851.jpg

What is it?

Apple Cinnamon Crepe a la Zone diet.

ha! It looked like sausage and potatoes!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I will probably take a nap when my kid does. Storms kept me awake last night.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @Kepplekakes what's a Kepple? also the cookie is nevah worth it.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I give in to my cravings way too easily. Why can't salad taste like a chicken sandwich??
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    When did confessions become "what are you doing now"?

I confess I'm sitting at the skate sharpener gossiping...see a confession and a what am I doing now
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

DON'T JUDGE
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    @Kepplekakes what's a Kepple? also the cookie is nevah worth it.
    @MrStabbems
    I'm a Kepple. Sometimes the cookie is worth it. Just not this one. I gave it to my coworker.

So you're the cake version of you? I must say I've met many cakes in my day and none have survived! :/

Glad you passed on the cookie, I wasn't strong enough to pass on the Portuguese custard and cinnamon cakes this morning.

it was a cake related massacre.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

that's what i said yesterday. feels like facebook up in this b!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

that's what i said yesterday. feels like facebook up in this b!

You guys should get us back on track with some interesting confessions.

I confess I'm too boring to have good confessions.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @FeraFilia Just for you... I confess my BF is sending me naughty emails at work. They are making me blush. Luckily I have my very own cubicle.