True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    my mom lives with us. i really don't need to say anything else lol.

Wow. you must have lots of patience
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

it (patience) is a curse sometimes. but i shouldn't just leave it at that. she does help us out a lot. one thing is the whole insta-kidsitter deal.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    @Pamela_43 wrote: »
    Need to go see my mom at lunch but I'm looking for excuses to get out of it.

I confess I haven't seen or talked to my mother since the beginning of January, not even on my birthday last month... she lives around the corner.

Go see her!!!

I would but she doesn't care to see me I think. We aren't close. Her current husband doesn't like me and she doesn't answer my texts or calls. *shrug*

Mine is the same. She hangs out often with her bf kids though. Kinda hurts sometimes. We should adopt each other
  • synchkat
    Options

it (patience) is a curse sometimes. but i shouldn't just leave it at that. she does help us out a lot. one thing is the whole insta-kidsitter deal.

That would be nice.
    My mom and I would end up killing each other if she lived here
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    @Pamela_43 wrote: »
    Need to go see my mom at lunch but I'm looking for excuses to get out of it.

I confess I haven't seen or talked to my mother since the beginning of January, not even on my birthday last month... she lives around the corner.

Go see her!!!

I would but she doesn't care to see me I think. We aren't close. Her current husband doesn't like me and she doesn't answer my texts or calls. *shrug*

Mine is the same. She hangs out often with her bf kids though. We should adopt each other

Right!?! My mother is all in someone else's kid's business. Oh well....here's to adopting me some new people. Yay! LOL
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

Am I the only 1 that, sees the resemblance to; my avatar here? :D

No. Your not the only one who sees it. The shirt, the hair, and the beautiful eyes & smile. :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

:D Also, the winking is the same. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Almost 3 weeks without alcohol.

Well done :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I am terrible with names. I can't remember the real name of most of the people on my FL.

I'm bad with names, too... But I am also weird about referring to people by their real names, so I try to learn and remember. Not always successful.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, there's lots of people I'd like to befriend on here but I get nervous before I send a friend request so I don't :-/
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mother died in 2004 victim of head on collision, driver fell asleep at the wheel... I miss her dearly everyday....
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    Mother died in 2004 victim of head on collision, driver fell asleep at the wheel... I miss her dearly everyday....

I'm sorry to hear that:-(
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't like pizza
    ? One of two things is going on here:
    1.You just have not found the right combination yet... There are so many different pizzas out there that do not taste like pizza
    or

2. You a heartless cold dead zombie
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Sinefeld episode of
    I confess I am terrible with names. I can't remember the real name of most of the people on my FL.

I don't remember any real names.

Back in the MySpace days or OKCupid days I remember meeting people IRL and you'd be calling them by a screen name. Quite funny actually.
  • synchkat
    Options
    So last year around now I broke my baby toe on my left foot but had a skating competition and ice show so kept skating and it's been wonky since.

The past two days I've bumped it again. I confess I'm considering having it removed
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am actually happy today. Like legit happy, not fake it til you make it happy. And there's no real reason, either. This is fantastic. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I applied to be on a TV show. I know I won get on but it would be fun
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What sort of show Ali ?
  • synchkat
    Options

What sort of show Ali ?

A baking show
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What sort of show Ali ?

A baking show

Would be great if you got on ..theres a few cooking shows on here atm I often think it would be fun to apply ..