True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I don't have the heart to tell my boy all the cartoons on Disney Junior are for girls...

Why are they for girls? If he likes them they are for him

My daughter wrote to santa and asked for a doodle and a fin once so she Cld be the real shark boy..... this post just reminded me
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    ^^^^Someone tell me what she said....I have her on ignore

Haha thanks TJ
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I confess that when i hear birds chirping in the morning I imagine them having their morning meeting. They're going over their quotas discussing how many cars they need to drop loads on before the end of the day. And they're also discussing the struggles of bird life.

Why does my mind work like this?

makes total sense. now i know why they're gathering in the trees around my truck
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I confess that when i hear birds chirping in the morning I imagine them having their morning meeting. They're going over their quotas discussing how many cars they need to drop loads on before the end of the day. And they're also discussing the struggles of bird life.

Thanks now that's what I will think!!! Made me laugh!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Almost 3 weeks without alcohol.

That is awesome.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Almost 3 weeks without alcohol.

That's amazing way to go
  • synchkat
    Options
    I don't have the heart to tell my boy all the cartoons on Disney Junior are for girls...

this. not sure if it was disney junior, but my son when through a power puff girls phase.

My son loved Dora and all sorts of shows. I think one kid told him once a show was for girls and he was like i don't care haha
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

this. not sure if it was disney junior, but my son when through a power puff girls phase.

My son loved Dora and all sorts of shows. I think one kid told him once a show was for girls and he was like i don't care haha

Good for him! I think telling a boy certain cartoons are for girls is ridiculous. Would little girls be told certain cartoons are for boys? I doubt it.

ps. I confess I'm tired and a bit moody so things might be said today that normally would be kept silent.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

makes total sense. now i know why they're gathering in the trees around my truck

it's all an evil plot, they've been out to get us since day one.
  • synchkat
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

My daughter wrote to santa and asked for a doodle and a fin once so she Cld be the real shark boy..... this post just reminded me

That's awesome. My boy loved shark boy
  • cmerunlong
    cmerunlong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess I have skipped out of work (on more than one occasion) to go for a run. Miles are Miles
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm wishing I could lose more than 1 pound a week.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

You are awesome! Don't ever change <3
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to be going back to work today, I haven't been at work in two weeks. I just couldn't convince myself to get out of bed.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to be going back to work today, I haven't been at work in two weeks. I just couldn't convince myself to get out of bed.

Get up!!!! You will get through today just as you've been doing for the past 2 weeks <3
  • cmerunlong
    cmerunlong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess I already at junk food and I was supposed to be giving that up for this challenge on mfp I have joined. I am very disappointed in myself but will keep trying to do better.

the struggle is real. but ask yourself "why"?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    On Friday, I'm doing career day at my old high school and I confess I'm a little nervous.

I did it last year and the kids asked for me to come back again. I'm glad I didn't traumatize them too much.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Need to go see my mom at lunch but I'm looking for excuses to get out of it.