True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I don't understand buying a wedding dress way too small then losing weight to fit in said dress. Why not buy a wedding dress that fits. Or lose weight then buy a wedding dress that fits.

I don’t see the point of buying a wedding dress or giant weddings. Spend all that money on your first house.

I had a smaller wedding and I bought a wedding dress. I didn't go crazy on the price - it was $1,200 Canadian. It was worth it to me because I'd dreamt of having a beautiful wedding dress my whole life.

That’s 5,700 America bucks

Try $5.70

Actually it's $959.36 US Dollar
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I still don't understand why my husband is so upset I have debt, it's not like I'm not paying it off, and money comes in, it goes out, so what?! Jesus, there's more to life than $$$! I still save for retirement!!
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    I confess that I love to go in Fun & Games and play around in the person above you threads when I don't have a picture of myself on the profile. I bet they're like Do I say yes to spooning? How to describe that person in one word? Do I pass or do I dance, or perhaps hug? I saw her naked and...dammit!

Also, I'm making this one individual really uncomfortable all the time, on purpose. Revenge time. *evil laugh*

I've concluded that I'm a bad person.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2018
    I confess that I love to go in Fun & Games and play around in the person above you threads when I don't have a picture of myself on the profile. I bet they're like Do I say yes to spooning? How to describe that person in one word? Do I pass or do I dance, or perhaps hug? I saw her naked and...dammit!

Also, I'm making this one individual really uncomfortable all the time, on purpose. Revenge time. *evil laugh*

I've concluded that I'm a bad person.

Darlin there are so many without pics it doesn't really cause a ripple at all. Most likely some will say..No pic or youll get a maybe :laugh:
    And as the spooning thread is mine, pop in sans pic and I'll spoon ya lol
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I click "insightful" on the dumbest posts. I guess I gain insight on how dumb some people really are.

Isn't that what it's for?
  • I just assume that every reaction to any one of my posts are dripping with sarcasm.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    I just assume that every reaction to any one of my posts are dripping with sarcasm.

Dripping with something alright
  • cportwine
    cportwine Posts: 12 Member
    I will not give up sweets or cheese...no matter what...lol
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    I confess that last night I caved and ate a bag of gummy bears
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    @EyeLoveCake of course!!!!
  • eccomi_qui
    Ohhhtayyyy wrote: »
    @EyeLoveCake of course!!!!

Prepare your bottom then, haribo gummy bears are like laxatives
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited January 2018
    the new mens pants that are cut so low waisted like chick pants..with short zippers
  • eccomi_qui
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    the new mens pants that are cut so low waisted like chick pants..with short zippers

I am a woman and I prefer high-waisted pants

rgtmhe97z47a.jpg

I’m a man and I prefer regular waists and tapered legs
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    You can’t trust anyone. Gossip travels far. Are friends really friends?

I made an announcement earlier to my small circle of friends here and even though I'd like it to have stayed within my walls, I'm pretty sure someone has or will spread the word eventually. True friends are hard to find around here and in the real world.

I will never tell anyone where you buried it.

Thank you so much. I owe you BIG time ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    You can’t trust anyone. Gossip travels far. Are friends really friends?

Best to just trust yourself..