True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I confess I like to listen to the song Pony by Genuwine because it makes me think bad / nasty thoughts about Channing Tatum :(:p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I seriously have considered giving the finger to the world, taking my retirement and living on an exotic beach in another country. Problem is, while I can easily afford it financially, it would kill my soul....dangit.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm married and want someone else. :(
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I confess I'm married and want someone else. :(

That is life sometimes. But it is also about giving up what you just want now for what you want most.

Amen to that.. hence why I am living in Albuquerque when my life is in Florida.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I confess , that I want my step sons ( age 24,21) to move out, my daughters. ( 17, 21) are not living with us so why should his sons? The older son said" why would I move, I have everything I need here" his father is good with it. But I am not. My husband pays for everything and I'm the house wife, so I guess I don't have any say.
  • troyboygt
    troyboygt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I confess I masterbate entirely to much because I've been married for almost 10 years and it's just more convenient lol
  • lizzyluvs_life
    lizzyluvs_life Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I confess that though no one knows it, I was in an abusive(emotional and on rare occasion physical) relationship for the last three years. It's been almost 5 months now that I got the courage to walk away from it, but I find myself missing him...well not so much him but just being with someone. I'm super lonely. :(
  • lizzyluvs_life
    lizzyluvs_life Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I confess that though no one knows it, I was in an abusive(emotional and on rare occasion physical) relationship for the last three years. It's been almost 5 months now that I got the courage to walk away from it, but I find myself missing him...well not so much him but just being with someone. I'm super lonely. :(

I'm really sorry you went through that but I confess that you are absolutely beautiful and have no reason to be alone or feel lonely. You are worthy of love and respect and should have no problem finding a nice guy.

Thank you! Taking my time but I must admit miss aspects of having someone
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I really do have work to do but only 45 minutes left and my brain is checked out. I will probably end up coming in early tomorrow and getting overtime for *kitten* I could have done now.
  • twakes80
    twakes80 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Like another
  • empmmurray
    empmmurray Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am not a mermaid yet.

Also, I am achin for some bacon.
  • williejmaddox
    williejmaddox Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate Chinese food for dinner and I didnot record it. hopefully I forget that I ate it
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.
    Alrighty then lol.
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I have a secret that's eating my soul.

I want to know
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I think that if it weren't for my kids....i would just disappear. Poof. Dust in the wind.

Feel the same way ☹️