True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Remember NO JUDGING...
    I confess I am quite happy being single and living my life with the morals of a man ....liberally, and with whomever I choose, when I choose and on my terms.

I am impressed! BRAVO! Sorry, I guess that could be considered judging. I mean it in the most positive way.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am actually very happy with my body progress lately, but I feel lacking in mental and spiritual progress. Especially the latter of those two. I find it difficult to try to keep on top of, or really balance all three. But I KNOW it is important.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I confess that while exercise has now become a habit, my food choices still suck!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I confess that while exercise has now become a habit, my food choices still suck!

As long as I am keeping up on exercise and keep calories moderated over a weeks time, I pretty much all kinds of good stuff.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Once in a blue moon, I somtimes miss being mum to a young child....then I remember, how thankful I am to have got that shite done at a young age, despite everything the world threw at me. It's been so worth the sacrifice of my young, shallow self. :heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    honey_c wrote: »
    I confess when someone talks to me im always thinking about something else

what?
  • TonyBurnitt
    TonyBurnitt Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just been on holiday
    Bought all new cloths and none fitted me
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Same here. But trying to change my ways! :)
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I confess that I haven't been on a date in 10+ years. Then again, I am a jaxass.

Oh, I confess...I have never taken a selfie. Don't plan on it anytime soon either.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Remember NO JUDGING...
    I confess I am quite happy being single and living my life with the morals of a man ....liberally, and with whomever I choose, when I choose and on my terms.

*Fist bump*
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have been divorced for a long time, I still feel like I am cheating when I even think about dating and I lie and tell people I have no interest to date at all.
  • SheLikesToLift
    SheLikesToLift Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    My son can't even play on the playground because of all the annoying helicopter parents. Get off the damn playground grown ups!!!

Amen to that!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have been divorced for a long time, I still feel like I am cheating when I even think about dating and I lie and tell people I have no interest to date at all.

Awww, that makes me sad. :( Although I feel that way a little bit (not because of my ex-husband, since he left me for someone else years ago) -- but due to the fact that I ended my second relationship only a few months ago. I'm personally not ready to date yet, but hope to be in that mindset at some point. It's just so hard when you're older . . . . luckily, I am very social, but enjoy time on my own, also!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I've sent nude pics before.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess i really want cake & ice cream right now i would probably cry if someone brought some
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I confess that despite my efforts thrive completely independently of what other people think, I still on a semi-regular basis, crave validation from others. I need someone to tell me that I'm pretty, or a good person, or that my efforts are showing, or that I'm fun or SOMETHING, or I start to feel really small.