True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I had onion rings today. They were really good. But I'm not hungry for dinner...so I had a Hershey chocolate bar. And no that isn't normal. Just back away slowly. And tell me how nice my hair looks....

Nice lunch and dinner! Jealous I didn't do that!

And your hair (and everything about you) looks gorgeous!

• adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    I shot JR

I confess I am judging you by saying this makes you sound really old. Sadly I am several years older than you. Sigh. I'm gonna go kick rocks.

Sadly, I am many years older than you, Laura... I remember Larry Hagman when he was in "I Dream of Jeannie"! Back when it was in black&white...

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    adremark wrote: »
    I shot JR

I confess I am judging you by saying this makes you sound really old. Sadly I am several years older than you. Sigh. I'm gonna go kick rocks.

Sadly, I am many years older than you, Laura... I remember Larry Hagman when he was in "I Dream of Jeannie"! Back when it was in black&white...

"I Dream of Jeannie" was one of my favorites! I'm 54, so I guess we could say "GLADLY, I am many years older than you . . . . . " -- meaning we are still around and kickin'! :p
  • oceanlover26
    oceanlover26 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I confess when I started this thread last week, I pretty much judged you all, thinking "who would post on something like that?" Now I'm hooked and sad there are no more to read :(
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    tammmers83 wrote: »
    I confess I like it super rough... And I am sure no one but one could be that way

Like choke me till I pass out rough, or if you didn't leave marks you aren't doing it right rough?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    tammmers83 wrote: »
    I confess I like it super rough... And I am sure no one but one could be that way

Like choke me till I pass out rough, or if you didn't leave marks you aren't doing it right rough?

I pick C

How did you know about C? You're braver than I thought...right this way please.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I shot JR

I'm really 93 years old . I found the fountain of youth
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate so much sushi tonight that I gave myself a stomachache. Urf.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    I confess that I ate so much sushi tonight that I gave myself a stomachache. Urf.

I confess I'm jealous of you.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I thought I posted in here a long time ago but I don't see it, so I'll confess to something.

One time I wasn't feeling well in the tummy but decided to tough it out and go to the gym anyways. Life is really all about decisions, and this was certainly a poor one. I arrive at the gym, start doing my warmup and I can already tell I have to go to the washroom. Annoyed, I quickly take a bathroom break then get back to my workout. Yes, I washed my hands well and used hand santizer. I'm training chest and end up doing a few exercises successfully.

I get into doing flat bench press with dumbbells. I'm sitting at the end of the bench with 2 x 40 or 50lb dumbbells which were heavy for me at the time, one resting on each quad. I lift up the dumbbells with each leg to lift them up in the air, I get them up to my chest and lower myself down to my back slowly to get into pressing position. As the descent to the bench continues out of @#!ing NOWHERE I feel a *squirt* in my new pair of CK rainbow gonch. It came so fast I had no time to squeeze it off so I'm thinking a good portion has escaped the clutches of my sphincter prison. At this point, I've come to the gym and made such a solid effort to get into position so I figured !@#$ it, I might as well push out my set even if I have what is probably a quarter-sized piece of fecal delight just chillin in my boxers. I decide to push out my 12 reps, then put the dummbells back. I hung my head in shame, straight back to the bathroom. I cleaned up and went home.

That was a sad day since, well not only did I @!#% my pants but my new pair of undies? Awful but I learned my lesson. Not once have I been back to the gym with tummy problems. If a storm is a brewin I stay home!

TLDR; I sharted at the gym irl.

Oh my God, this made me laugh so hard -- what makes it funny is the way you tell it! There are more people than you realize who have done that. There was a post a long time ago (can't remember what category) of pics of people exercising, mostly long-distance runners, with very obvious poo stains on their shorts, running down their legs . . . . well, you get the picture! I laughed then, too.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted in here a long time ago but I don't see it, so I'll confess to something.

One time I wasn't feeling well in the tummy but decided to tough it out and go to the gym anyways. Life is really all about decisions, and this was certainly a poor one. I arrive at the gym, start doing my warmup and I can already tell I have to go to the washroom. Annoyed, I quickly take a bathroom break then get back to my workout. Yes, I washed my hands well and used hand santizer. I'm training chest and end up doing a few exercises successfully.

I get into doing flat bench press with dumbbells. I'm sitting at the end of the bench with 2 x 40 or 50lb dumbbells which were heavy for me at the time, one resting on each quad. I lift up the dumbbells with each leg to lift them up in the air, I get them up to my chest and lower myself down to my back slowly to get into pressing position. As the descent to the bench continues out of @#!ing NOWHERE I feel a *squirt* in my new pair of CK rainbow gonch. It came so fast I had no time to squeeze it off so I'm thinking a good portion has escaped the clutches of my sphincter prison. At this point, I've come to the gym and made such a solid effort to get into position so I figured !@#$ it, I might as well push out my set even if I have what is probably a quarter-sized piece of fecal delight just chillin in my boxers. I decide to push out my 12 reps, then put the dummbells back. I hung my head in shame, straight back to the bathroom. I cleaned up and went home.

That was a sad day since, well not only did I @!#% my pants but my new pair of undies? Awful but I learned my lesson. Not once have I been back to the gym with tummy problems. If a storm is a brewin I stay home!

This is making me laugh for real. Sorry P6...just adds to your street cred
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

This is making me laugh for real. Sorry P6...just adds to your street cred

Omgooses wtf! Someone I know! You weren't supposed to read that. :neutral:

I literally laughed so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks ..god dayyyum you've been missed ..classy one :laugh:
  • jimgregg724
    jimgregg724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

Grrrrrrrr...

There are lots of temptations out there... I confess I think all women have a temptation about them but I choose to keep myself in check because my bride does it for me...
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that my mild objectification this morning by some firemen has made me smile all day and probably all a little taller and notice lots more mild objectification. Or maybe my tank top just looks really good today...although I think it's my hair that looks AMAZING!
  • jimgregg724
    Options
    I confess that my mild objectification this morning by some firemen has made me smile all day and probably all a little taller and notice lots more mild objectification. Or maybe my tank top just looks really good today...although I think it's my hair that looks AMAZING!

Were you just objectifying that fireman for objectifying you?

Nice hairdo AND a tank top... Well, there is that!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha I'm more than happy to objectify the firemen but I didn't have time I was crossing a street while looking for pokemon.

I like to think it's the hair. A good hair day can do wonders for everything and everyone
  • jimgregg724
    Options
    haha I'm more than happy to objectify the firemen but I didn't have time I was crossing a street while looking for pokemon.

I like to think it's the hair. A good hair day can do wonders for everything and everyone

A great hair day... I remember those days.

I shave my head now...

I'm still thinking it was more the tank top, THEN the hair...
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I dislike shytting in public, but while out of town, I went to a store that just opened up, and DESTROYED their perfectly clean bathroom....I went in the women's bathroom!....*sigh* I felt bad, so i stayed and bought something...
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I want a tiny house. Not a super tiny one but I could do 300-500sq ft.