True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm getting drunk tonight
    and I don't care cause cancer sucks and I do't know how much longer I'll have my dad around
    and I hate crying so I only do it when no one is around

I missed this Ali..Im sorry girl..days and weeks and months coming up are going to be tough ..many hugs to you ..
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    @projectsix I pay attention. See all, remember a lot. Lol

I'm onto you Miss Florida.. I'M ONTO YOU!!

QTTfdJ1.gif

y5bqq17ict4y.gif
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I confess: I did not workout yesterday, nor will I today. I suck!
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hate when people post that they have a really bad migraine...I can't even open my eyes when I get one...
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel lost and loanly a lot of the time but I put on a brave face and pretend like everything is fine.
    I also confess that I'm torn between feelings of not knowing what the point of life is and understanding that there really is no point and that I should just make the most of it, but then feeling like I dont have much to make the most out of. So it's like "oh yeah! :) oh wait.. :( " <<all the time.

I feel like I could have written this. Exactly where I'm at, too.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel lost and loanly a lot of the time but I put on a brave face and pretend like everything is fine.
    I also confess that I'm torn between feelings of not knowing what the point of life is and understanding that there really is no point and that I should just make the most of it, but then feeling like I dont have much to make the most out of. So it's like "oh yeah! :) oh wait.. :( " <<all the time.

Big hugs indeed
  • zainabanwer
    zainabanwer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I confess that my goal is to be skinny af possibly 48kgs to prove my cousin who told me I can't lose weight. (Which was a year ago).
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess when I see certain individuals (thread hogs) on the forums I just leave until they're gone. Conversely there are some people I look forward to seeing on there.

Pretty sure I'm one of those people haha
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that I am excited for sharknado 4.

yeesss my mom and i have watched them all together

she thinks its hilarious so it makes me happy
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    This is not the definition of "skinny fat"
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess I totally judged the cardio buffs at the gym today. Everyday they do the same machine for an hour and leave. So much skinny fat. I'm dying to push them into the weight room.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    This is not the definition of "skinny fat"
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess I totally judged the cardio buffs at the gym today. Everyday they do the same machine for an hour and leave. So much skinny fat. I'm dying to push them into the weight room.

How so? They have a higher % of body fat without being overweight and no muscle tone. Isn't that skinny fat?
  • LizXWP25
    LizXWP25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a roach when I was younger....
    (Cough) last year (cough) lol :lol:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I can remember all the verbs of being by heart but forget names and dates all the time. Even for the closest people to me.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I confess... i'm addicted to MFP lol