True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am going to wing my whole last hour presentation. Should have done a handout and some prep, but I am good enough with the info and tired after a long week. Did get a resource web page up for additional information and tutorials though.
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am going to wing my whole last hour presentation. Should have done a handout and some prep, but I am good enough with the info and tired after a long week. Did get a resource web page up for additional information and tutorials though.
    Good luck! :)
  • jimgregg724
    jimgregg724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Caitlinbc wrote: »
    I want a tiny house. Not a super tiny one but I could do 300-500sq ft.

So... Basically you want a closet big enough for a bed, tv, small fridge, single-eye table top burner, front and back door? Sorry, no room for a potty!!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

So... Basically you want a closet big enough for a bed, tv, small fridge, single-eye table top burner, front and back door? Sorry, no room for a potty!!
    They actually have some decent looking ones. I watch the show Tiny House Nation and they actually can make it work. Of course, that can be different in reality. lol
  • jimgregg724
    jimgregg724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

They actually have some decent looking ones. I watch the show Tiny House Nation and they actually can make it work. Of course, that can be different in reality. lol

I've seen the show. Pretty interesting. I was just kidding with you. It's your confession. I'm not here to judge.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I confess that I use the accessibility washroom at work to avoid peeing in a stall next to my colleagues
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm unhappy in my marriage and want out. But I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years and any attempt I've made at finding a job has failed. Hard to leave and get my own place with no income.
  • MeinProgress
    MeinProgress Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SBHWeav wrote: »
    I confess that I'm unhappy in my marriage and want out. But I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years and any attempt I've made at finding a job has failed. Hard to leave and get my own place with no income.

Find a way, get out! You deserve to be happy, life is way too short!

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i confess i want to intercourse it up with this dude pretty badly

but the loose excess skin is holding me back
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    today i took my dog for a dog playdate and i worried the other dog wouldn't like me so i secretly fed him a snickerdoodle which worked pretty well until he threw up :(
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »

I think you are beautiful. I think guys like to "Intercourse it up" like...ALOT. I don't think he will worry about your loose skin if you don't...... Just a thought :)

I agree with lulufit -- we all have our imperfections, and he may also have insecurities about his own body. Be confident!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

if its around you mid section wear a revealing 'corset' and rip it up honey!!! if he's into you enough to get naked relax and have fun! =)
  • Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I confess I've spent the night with some friends that tried to summon an evil presence in their bathroom. Ha. Ha.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Options
    I confess I've spent the night with some friends that tried to summon an evil presence in their bathroom. Ha. Ha.

...I confess I may have been at the same party!!! lol (but 30 years ago!lol)
  • Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options

It's been a while. How've you been? That silly ol' Satan still trying to get your number?
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Options

It's been a while. How've you been? That silly ol' Satan still trying to get your number?

Oh honey..he shudders when I place my feet on the floor in the am! HA!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

2nd parter just spent all night crying about it

let me just sink into the ground
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I confess I drink too much.