True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have been made responsible for maintaining the candy bowl at work while the usual people are out of town. I confess to eating several pieces of said candy today...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am sick of having a big house.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm getting drunk tonight
    and I don't care cause cancer sucks and I do't know how much longer I'll have my dad around
    and I hate crying so I only do it when no one is around

oh sweets =(
    Ive been on both sides of that fence!! *kitten* cancer! It blows goats! and I know that it was harder to watch someone I love be sick than to actually BE sick...(((HUGS))) and tequila gets things done pretty quick ;)
  • fineporcelain01
    fineporcelain01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I buy junk food when I go to the store and it's either in my purse or gone by the time I get home and I dont log it. Then I feel bad because I didnt really need it and I feel like I am sabotaging myself..then I am mad about it later..
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm getting drunk tonight
    and I don't care cause cancer sucks and I do't know how much longer I'll have my dad around
    and I hate crying so I only do it when no one is around

Just don't drink and drive -- ok?!
  • tammmers83
    tammmers83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess I like guy friends better than girls friends. But then they have unintentionally turned dirty on me.... Damn alcohol
  • tammmers83
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I confess I like it super rough... And I am sure no one but one could be that way
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I really like helping people at skating but while they all think I'm a genius and can fix anything I'm usually just guessing and experimenting
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I eat all the "bad foods" (candy, cookies, pizza, etc) when my husband's not looking!!
  • tammmers83
    Options
    kota4bye wrote: »
    Awesome workout this morning with another planned this evening, so I had 3 Crispy Cremes with my coffee.

Nom nom
  • tammmers83
    Options
    I confess I got off call at 330am and Ive been screwing around on my phone for 2 hours.... Time for sleepin
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just spent $50 on nail polish and I have 0 regrets about it. B)
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I buy junk food when I go to the store and it's either in my purse or gone by the time I get home and I dont log it. Then I feel bad because I didnt really need it and I feel like I am sabotaging myself..then I am mad about it later..

I keep a box of trader joes mini pb cups in my purse... Never log em.

No ragrets.

How?? I put a few pieces of candy in my purse (mini pb cups and mini twix) and they melted terribly. I will confess that 1. I got busted when several candy wrappers fell out of my purse and 2. I opened a terribly melted candy and strongly considered eating it/licking the wrapper. I didnt do it, but only because I was afraid someone would see me haha
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I shot JR
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm horribly judgmental of anyone on MFP who spells "lose" as "loose". You want to LOSE weight so your pants will become LOOSE. Get it???

I also confess that I'm afraid I'll deplete a whole ocean's supply of fish at all-you-can-eat sushi tonight.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I pee in the shower

About every morning.I have no problem with this.
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Sometimes I just want to quit and say eff it. Eat the chocolate, what's the damn point anyways.

I feel that way all the time...
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I once had a Halloween Themed Birthday Party for my daughter (now a teen) and invited these two young twin boys she had been getting picked on by. I took them all to a haunted house just so I could watch them cry. It was great.

Hahahahaha! Man, that's perfect!