True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess my youngest baby starts kindergarten today and I might cry. I didn't cry for his two big brothers or his two big sisters because they were so excited and I was happy and excited for them to start their grand adventure. He is excited and happy...but its different with him being my youngest.

Aww I feel your pain .. :'(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!

Well..... And this is for @lenoresdream dream too- peeing on it does no good apparently. It might satisfy a desire for giving/ receiving some form of sexual thrill ( APPARENTLY- not as far as I am concerned) but apart from that it's no use. Not "sweating/ discharging" quite so much today, but I found out that when I went for a swim this morning that chlorinated water makes it STING LIKE FEKK!!!

I confess reading this made me giggle a little

#synchkat - are you giggling guiltily about something to do with what might be termed golden showers?
    #beachgal - I tell you what did work; makeup "toner" stuff which ladies sometimes spray on themselves to cool down etc. Worked a treat! But thank you for your advice too!

I giggled at the fact you figured out its not your thing. Gotta try things once eh
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Well..... And this is for @lenoresdream dream too- peeing on it does no good apparently. It might satisfy a desire for giving/ receiving some form of sexual thrill ( APPARENTLY- not as far as I am concerned) but apart from that it's no use. Not "sweating/ discharging" quite so much today, but I found out that when I went for a swim this morning that chlorinated water makes it STING LIKE FEKK!!!

I confess reading this made me giggle a little

#synchkat - are you giggling guiltily about something to do with what might be termed golden showers?
    #beachgal - I tell you what did work; makeup "toner" stuff which ladies sometimes spray on themselves to cool down etc. Worked a treat! But thank you for your advice too!

I giggled at the fact you figured out its not your thing. Gotta try things once eh

YOUR reply is slightly evasive
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't cry :)

Yayy great to hear .. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I got some healthy bar thingie to eat and just spit out the second bite after gagging down the first bite. I'm sorry when you say cocoa delight there should be more chocolate than weird stuff and I missed on the label cashews which always make me want to vomit
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    With all the BS in my life, I don't think I will ever be right again, but age definitely gives you experience to better deal with it.
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    With all the BS in my life, I don't think I will ever be right again, but age definitely gives you experience to better deal with it.

Same....and I'm mostly OK with that...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »

I think at the moment, that is the kicker for me. I am just OK in the deepest parts of me, though I live and feel somewhat blessed. The blessing is more that I can keep myself OK and not that I feel overly blessed.

I mean, it comes and goes I guess...

I dunno...
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »

I think at the moment, that is the kicker for me. I am just OK in the deepest parts of me, though I live and feel somewhat blessed. The blessing is more that I can keep myself OK and not that I feel overly blessed.

I mean, it comes and goes I guess...

I dunno...

I am glad to be just mostly ok. I've seen many times of feeling much worse. Do I want better? Meh, yeah but I'm ok. That's OK right now. OK? Lol
    :smiley:
  • amycurtisqueen
    amycurtisqueen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rps67 wrote: »
    I confess that I have been pissed at my spouse all day long because Sunday I did the triathlon I've spent the last 6 months training for and I crossed the finish line to see...NO ONE. My spouse has been unable to get the kids to any of my races to see me cross the finish line. I didn't care so much when it was just a 5K or the 10K (when it was freezing cold) but I cared in November when they weren't there to see me finish the half marathon. I really wanted them to be there when I finished the tri. He didn't even have a good reason why they didn't make it.

I confess that in retaliation I not only bought new foundation but I threw in a $38 lip gloss at the Armani counter tonight.

I confess that when he told me the lip gloss looks awesome and that I'm so sexy, I only didn't throat punch him because he was driving. Our sex life is dead because of him so his saying he thinks I'm sexy is like a slap in the face.

Oh I know that was so hurtful :( I'm sorry that happened. People don't think sometimes.
  • amycurtisqueen
    amycurtisqueen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess I am much more vain than I should be.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm on a Pokewalk while the boy is at camp and kinda bought some shoes. Oops
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been pissed at my spouse all day long because Sunday I did the triathlon I've spent the last 6 months training for and I crossed the finish line to see...NO ONE. My spouse has been unable to get the kids to any of my races to see me cross the finish line. I didn't care so much when it was just a 5K or the 10K (when it was freezing cold) but I cared in November when they weren't there to see me finish the half marathon. I really wanted them to be there when I finished the tri. He didn't even have a good reason why they didn't make it.

I confess that in retaliation I not only bought new foundation but I threw in a $38 lip gloss at the Armani counter tonight.

I confess that when he told me the lip gloss looks awesome and that I'm so sexy, I only didn't throat punch him because he was driving. Our sex life is dead because of him so his saying he thinks I'm sexy is like a slap in the face.

Preach it sister. I ran my first half in nov 2015...I have done 2 more since then. DH has not shown up to a single one....not even the one he could have, literally, walked to from our house. Not only that, but i also have to find childcare during my races because "its too much" for him to watch the children he fathered for a few hours, apparently.

Dont get me wrong...he has some good traits...but being supportive and emotionally connected it not on the list.

Im running another in september and have mentioned (a few times) wanting them there....but I keep getting a look of incredulity like Im the crazy one for requesting him to come... and I only want him there for the finish.

Im blessed in so many ways....but having a supportive husband is not one of them.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    H
    mkakids wrote: »

Preach it sister. I ran my first half in nov 2015...I have done 2 more since then. DH has not shown up to a single one....not even the one he could have, literally, walked to from our house. Not only that, but i also have to find childcare during my races because "its too much" for him to watch the children he fathered for a few hours, apparently.

Dont get me wrong...he has some good traits...but being supportive and emotionally connected it not on the list.

Im running another in september and have mentioned (a few times) wanting them there....but I keep getting a look of incredulity like Im the crazy one for requesting him to come... and I only want him there for the finish.

Im blessed in so many ways....but having a supportive husband is not one of them.

hmmmmm, think of something you do for him, not a chore, something else .......then don't do it any more.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I need to shower but I'm too lazy to go upstairs

and I'm worried the guy I'm skating with tonight will fail. :( He has a perfect pass record since I've worked with him I don't want to break that
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I have eaten donuts today. More than one freaking donut. And i also confess it may have something to do with hormones. So, perhaps you should throw me some chocolate, tell me i look pretty and wave. And I confess I like tattoos, muscles and a bit of scruff. I can't help it.

I was so close to buying donuts today but then remembered I have to wear a skating dress in a few hours. :( I REALLY want a donut now