Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess Ali makes me smile alot.

because of my awesome pancake making abilities?

So you are Ali? Bab?. And the 40 thieves?

https://youtu.be/Xdutu8sWmbQ?t=1m37s

I am their leader...they do as I say. one retired and we're at 39. Wanna job?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Wanna job?

I...ummm....yes.

• synchkat
    Options

Wanna job?

I...ummm....yes.

Hired!!!
    Welcome to Ali's thieves.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Wanna job?

I...ummm....yes.

Hired!!!

Pew Pew! Imma rustler now! W00t!

BmqaSMeIIAArzb4.jpg
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm still not sleeping 8 months after my autoimmune diagnosis. The anxiety is brutal.
  • synchkat
    Options

Wanna job?

I...ummm....yes.

Hired!!!

Pew Pew! Imma rustler now! W00t!

BmqaSMeIIAArzb4.jpg

Ummmm.....no
  • jasonraymiller
    jasonraymiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that it is hard for me to say no, because I don't want to hurt someones feelings :/

I'm exactly the same!

Lol, let's go on a date tonight???
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess i am soo fcccking excited for britney's new album to come out next week i will buy an actual copy instead of being a pirate

yeeeeeeeessssssssssss
  • synchkat
    Options
    rps67 wrote: »
    I confess that I have been pissed at my spouse all day long because Sunday I did the triathlon I've spent the last 6 months training for and I crossed the finish line to see...NO ONE. My spouse has been unable to get the kids to any of my races to see me cross the finish line. I didn't care so much when it was just a 5K or the 10K (when it was freezing cold) but I cared in November when they weren't there to see me finish the half marathon. I really wanted them to be there when I finished the tri. He didn't even have a good reason why they didn't make it.

I confess that in retaliation I not only bought new foundation but I threw in a $38 lip gloss at the Armani counter tonight.

I confess that when he told me the lip gloss looks awesome and that I'm so sexy, I only didn't throat punch him because he was driving. Our sex life is dead because of him so his saying he thinks I'm sexy is like a slap in the face.

I hear ya. Want to get a place together. I'll cheer you on in races you can come watch me skate.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I confess that I have been pissed at my spouse all day long because Sunday I did the triathlon I've spent the last 6 months training for and I crossed the finish line to see...NO ONE. My spouse has been unable to get the kids to any of my races to see me cross the finish line. I didn't care so much when it was just a 5K or the 10K (when it was freezing cold) but I cared in November when they weren't there to see me finish the half marathon. I really wanted them to be there when I finished the tri. He didn't even have a good reason why they didn't make it.

I confess that in retaliation I not only bought new foundation but I threw in a $38 lip gloss at the Armani counter tonight.

I confess that when he told me the lip gloss looks awesome and that I'm so sexy, I only didn't throat punch him because he was driving. Our sex life is dead because of him so his saying he thinks I'm sexy is like a slap in the face.

Bummer.
  • sagastumesn
    sagastumesn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..

Ummm.same here how do we survive
  • sagastumesn
    sagastumesn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    adremark wrote: »
    Confession: I don't dance. Ever. And it really pisses me off when I'm out enjoying music, drinking a beer, and some idiot tries to drag me onto the dance floor - and when I protest I'm told that I'm "no fun".

I think these guys need to learn what fun is, if that's they only kind of fun they can think of doing with you!

AGREED! !!!!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ummmm...
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..

Ummm.same here how do we survive

That makes us the cool ones, right?!?

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

This made me so sad . . . so sorry you didn't have family support. You STILL rock! Those are great accomplishments, and I'm proud of you!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

I am indignant on your behalf. When my friend completed her half marathon, pretty much everyone she knew was either lined up along the race route or at the finish line. If I knew you, I would have been there to see you finish your tri. That's a big *kitten* deal, and you should be proud. For your husband to not show up with the kids? What the *babyunicorn*!!!

I confess I have more thoughts on this but posting them would get me strikes. All of this gets under my skin. I hope you find happier times in the near future.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I so wish we'd known where and when you were doing this ..nobody deserves to be made to feel that something they consider a big *kitten* deal is insignificant and of no consequence ..especially by your spouse who should be your biggest supporter.....I know lots here and myself included would have cheered you on ..
    Congratulations on your tri and for not killing spouse ..personally I'd be washing the spade off and spreading the rumour he'd gone on holidays..nobody deserves the disrespect he's shown you ..
    You have my best wishes ..and an alibi should you ever need one :)
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!

Well..... And this is for @lenoresdream dream too- peeing on it does no good apparently. It might satisfy a desire for giving/ receiving some form of sexual thrill ( APPARENTLY- not as far as I am concerned) but apart from that it's no use. Not "sweating/ discharging" quite so much today, but I found out that when I went for a swim this morning that chlorinated water makes it STING LIKE FEKK!!!

I confess reading this made me giggle a little

#synchkat - are you giggling guiltily about something to do with what might be termed golden showers?
    #beachgal - I tell you what did work; makeup "toner" stuff which ladies sometimes spray on themselves to cool down etc. Worked a treat! But thank you for your advice too!