True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think we're having a hurricane. The wind outside is INSANE

Is the wind trying to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Is the wind trying to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? :)

I think it's working really hard to detach a limb or two from my giant 100 year old tree but it's resisting...it's a good tree
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I like pudding a little too much

Do you get the large tubs that are intended for family only to eat the entire thing yourself?

They make family size tubs of pudding??? That would make that wrestling match I have this weekend so much easier!!

0073491520000_CF_version_type_large.jpeg
  • cee134
    Options

I think it's working really hard to detach a limb or two from my giant 100 year old tree but it's resisting...it's a good tree

Those are the best trees.
  • pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I confess to nearly dumping my homemade pizza on the floor at lunchtime when I took it out of the oven and picking up toppings that fell on the floor and eating them anyway. I already put all those calories on my food tracker so I wasn't about to just throw them away!
  • cee134
    Options
    I have $240 worth of pudding...

cr84wfc666ok.gif

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Those are the best trees.

It has another tree growing in the V that's formed by the branches splitting and we have cables in it to keep it from splitting in 2 but it's beautiful
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    i confess i was in Mumbai last weekend looking for a place to eat. I then came across Sbarro's which i instantly remembered from one of 'The office" episodes. I straightaway went there and had a meal i wont forget anytime soon! o:)

bxezpriiq6ww.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    I have $240 worth of pudding...

what flavor?

I would go with chocolate, but the skit goes with vanilla.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    ht67afxvbb3p.jpg my "little dog" January of this year
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Kepplekakes;

I like to roll the little balls around my mouth.

@MeeseeksAndDestroy does that for a nickel.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess the orthopedic doctor I saw earlier was a bit of a tool. And he had to throw in there that he's also a surgeon.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Kepplekakes;

Thank god for them internets

Praise to Al Gore.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Kepplekakes;

Thank god for them internets

Praise to Al Gore.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I need to have a serious conversation and I'm not sure how to bring the topic up... and I'm not sure how express my myself without causing emotional pain.

I have been having a lot of serious emotional conversations lately. It's not easy at all. And I'm still incredibly confused and not sure what to do.
    Good luck
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I need to have a serious conversation and I'm not sure how to bring the topic up... and I'm not sure how express my myself without causing emotional pain.

I have been having a lot of serious emotional conversations lately. It's not easy at all. And I'm still incredibly confused and not sure what to do.
    Good luck

They are tough... And I always cry when I'm having an emotional discussion so it sends weird mixed signals.

I hope you get things sorted out soon!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess the orthopedic doctor I saw earlier was a bit of a tool. And he had to throw in there that he's also a surgeon.

My orthopedic surgeon is soooo good looking. While I hope to never see his cute face again, I kinda miss swooning over it. Lol

Unfortunately mine wasn't good looking at all, but he had the cockiness like he thought he was.