Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess my child opened a package of mini starbursts and ate all the orange ones. I am proceeding to eat the red ones. Anyone want pink or yellow

Pink

I knew I liked TJ for a reason. Pink are the best ones!

I love pink.

wait.

.... are we talking about the same thing?

I have a sneaky suspicion we are not lol

I was looking at a pair of men's Reebok training shoes and they are pink. They are for Breast Cancer Awareness.
    Would it be weird to wear them at any other time other than October? (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, right?)

Real men wear pink. I wear pink all year round.

Yep. I wear pink too. I think it's rather ironic when men who are "secure" find it necessary to criticize other people's style choices. Besides I look well in pink. We should start a thread. "Show us the pink."
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess my child opened a package of mini starbursts and ate all the orange ones. I am proceeding to eat the red ones. Anyone want pink or yellow

Pink

I love pink.

wait.

I was looking at a pair of men's Reebok training shoes and they are pink. They are for Breast Cancer Awareness.
    Would it be weird to wear them at any other time other than October? (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, right?)

Yep. I wear pink too. I think it's rather ironic when men who are "secure" find it necessary to criticize other people's style choices. Besides I look well in pink. We should start a thread. "Show us the pink."

That could be taken in a whole other context, given the right gutter mind. :innocent:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Pink

I love pink.

wait.

Uhhh .."Show us the pink" hmmm :D

You'd look good in anything ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Pink

I love pink.

wait.

That could be taken in a whole other context, given the right gutter mind. :innocent:

:( my mind went there :#
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    We all know what happens to boringly titled threads around here.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Pink

I love pink.

wait.

:( my mind went there :#

Glad I'm not the only one
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Let me post all my favorite things that are pink
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Let me post all my favorite things that are pink

:flushed:
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I confess I watch Machinimas and have made some myself
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I was going to reply of a confession but I got distracted by getting dressed, remembering I was planning on skating this morning but it's too nice to spend time in a rink so I changed my plans and then I made coffee, went to look for the falcons, took the boy to school, got instructions as to what to buy at the garden centre today and now I've absolutely no clue whatsoever what I was going to reply to.

So I confess I'm a bit of an airhead
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I confess I have NO idea what this is. Not a single clue. And I am also too busy (lazy) to Google it

Then you'll never know!

It's really dorky
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Is this the device that administers high colonic cleanses?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

I confess I have NO idea what this is. Not a single clue. And I am also too busy (lazy) to Google it

Then you'll never know!

It's really dorky

I Googled it and still don't have a clue..... Are you at the nerd lunchtable yet? I am thinking you should be

It's a short film made using a video game

Is this the device that administers high colonic cleanses?

Yes
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I was going to reply of a confession but I got distracted by getting dressed, remembering I was planning on skating this morning but it's too nice to spend time in a rink so I changed my plans and then I made coffee, went to look for the falcons, took the boy to school, got instructions as to what to buy at the garden centre today and now I've absolutely no clue whatsoever what I was going to reply to.

So I confess I'm a bit of an airhead

I do this often. I read something and wait to reply because I want to make sure someone else didn't already say the same thing and then by the time I get through reading all the new stuff I forget what I was going to say. That tells me it wasn't that important and I should just move on

haha wise words. And you're right although most of my drivel isn't important haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that while I hate getting all the "treasures" brought home that the boy finds randomly in his day to day life it makes me smile a little cause that's exactly what my dad used to do so it's like a little bit of my dad still around. I should get one of the many boxes I found while cleaning out his stuff for the boy. Then he'll have a place to keep all these things
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    I confess that while I hate getting all the "treasures" brought home that the boy finds randomly in his day to day life it makes me smile a little cause that's exactly what my dad used to do so it's like a little bit of my dad still around. I should get one of the many boxes I found while cleaning out his stuff for the boy. Then he'll have a place to keep all these things

:)

Go to selfie thread.
    Post smile.
    Please and thank you.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I am insanely overwhelmed today. It's taking all I have not to cuss people out.
  • synchkat
    Options

Go to selfie thread.
    Post smile.
    Please and thank you.

haha I haven't showered so that would be kinda scary
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Go to selfie thread.
    Post smile.
    Please and thank you.

haha I haven't showered so that would be kinda scary

Something tells me you have trouble being scary, but I'll let you off the hook.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I am just struggling with life today. Now my breakfast is trying to fight me.