True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I sat on the couch surfing this morning instead of going to WOD. Now I have to go on Friday evening, which I hate.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that I am taking the kids to the county fair later today and I am already thinking about those Fair French Fries!!!!!!!!!! and Lemonade. But....I will not get any. I will just take some of my kids.... :D

Mmm...now I want some funnel cake, fried oreos, and hot dogs
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »
    I finished out my diary for today then had a snack. :o

I confess that I do that almost daily, I pop and Oreo or something on the way to bed.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to be the kind of sexy that people notice in real life. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm invisible. Are the sexy people here on mfp sexy in real life too? What's it like?

You are NOT invisible.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to be the kind of sexy that people notice in real life. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm invisible. Are the sexy people here on mfp sexy in real life too? What's it like?

I'm sure you get more looks and such than you realize. You're totally not invisible

Maybe the people you think are sexy people feel the same way
  • dlr96
    dlr96 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I crave McDonald's fries after every workout!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

i bet people do think you are sexy you just dont notice
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i confess i also feel invisible sometimes even like i do not exist
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's been proven that I'm invisible. I was stopped at a stop sign and a guy rear ended me. He said he didn't see me there. I wasn't exactly driving one of those Barbie sized smart cars. :)
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28 I confess that I've been in that situation(not knowing he was married of course) and when I found out, I shared everything with his wife!!! And she still stayed with him!!
  • BattosaiTheFatSlayer
    Options
    I know this thread said not to judge but...I confess that I think @Ccano88 is cute asf lol.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Ccano88 wrote: »
    @AskTracyAnnK28 I confess that I've been in that situation(not knowing he was married of course) and when I found out, I shared everything with his wife!!! And she still stayed with him!!

@Ccano88 oh yeah - I know his wife will never leave him, even though I was his 2nd long-term OW. But as long as he suffers even just for a little bit, I'll be happy lololol