True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess I want to be the kind of sexy that people notice in real life. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm invisible. Are the sexy people here on mfp sexy in real life too? What's it like?

I bet more people notice you than you realize. You are very pretty.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I'll confess: I had 3 strips of spicy fried catfish last night with some tartar and remoulade sauces. I also dipped them in some ranch dressing from time to time. I felt quilty afterwards, but damn was it good.
  • jcobb1980
    jcobb1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had a Philly cheese steak and a chocolate shake today at the Franklin (VT) County Field Days. Spoke with 2 politicians too!
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My mom sent me home with a peach cobbler, and I can't leave it alone. :neutral:
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get intense social anxiety at the grocery store so I get there 10 minutes before they open so I can be alone as possible when inside. On the upside, all the produce has not been picked over.
  • tessoconoor1986
    tessoconoor1986 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I let my own fears keep me from progress at times, but I am doing better about moving past them.

Me too

I also confess that ..... Ummmm
    I don't know. That I'm super lonely and wish I had more friends. I don't know how I ended up so lucky in love but ended up with no close friends. Feel sorry for myself. I'm a manager at work so no one wants to be my friend lol. Need to get out there and meet new friends but I'm 30 and well how the hell do you make new friends without sounding lame!! Lost all my friends moving round the country.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    i confess ive been having a pity party for myself this weekend and eating like sh1t
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I went to dinner tonight with my family and BF. A girl and her BF came in. She was blonde, skinny, tan and beautiful. I felt like such a fat, ugly POS.
  • sharshar502
    sharshar502 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess to eating so much junk over the weekend. Currently eating a chocolate bar in bed as I type.
  • tashantx
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »
    I confess I want to be the kind of sexy that people notice in real life. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm invisible. Are the sexy people here on mfp sexy in real life too? What's it like?

I bet more people notice you than you realize. You are very pretty.

Thank you :) i confess I am not a shallow person and there is more to it than me worried about being sexy for strangers. But this is the Internet and I'm not getting too personal so I'll just say marriage isn't easy.

It's not .....not at all. Hugs
  • tashantx
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I let my own fears keep me from progress at times, but I am doing better about moving past them.

Me too

I also confess that ..... Ummmm
    I don't know. That I'm super lonely and wish I had more friends. I don't know how I ended up so lucky in love but ended up with no close friends. Feel sorry for myself. I'm a manager at work so no one wants to be my friend lol. Need to get out there and meet new friends but I'm 30 and well how the hell do you make new friends without sounding lame!! Lost all my friends moving round the country.

I confess I pushed a lot of my friends away because they weren't really the kind of people who were supportive of a lot of the changes happening in my life. I confess I miss them at times but don't miss the gossip and drama.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I confess that today and yesterday I skipped the gym. Just because.... Laziness. Not motivated. Whatever.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I do the self deed more than i should...
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I confess that I listen to my 10 year old daughter's playlist.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I went to dinner tonight with my family and BF. A girl and her BF came in. She was blonde, skinny, tan and beautiful. I felt like such a fat, ugly POS.

Nope. You are beautiful but good confession. Chin up!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I confess: There was this downhill I came to while mountain biking today. It scared the crap out of me. No one was looking, so I got off and walked my bike down. :(

I confess: This sounds like a smart idea!
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    jcobb1980 wrote: »
    I had a Philly cheese steak and a chocolate shake today at the Franklin (VT) County Field Days. Spoke with 2 politicians too!
    The Philly cheese steak and chocolate shake I can forgive. The speaking with politicians - now that's a tough call..... ( Not judging, just commenting in neutral kind of way)
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »

Nope. You are beautiful but good confession. Chin up!

Thanks. I'm always down on myself.