Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm getting very tired of seeing the same people stroke each others' egos every single day

This is when people realise the limitations to the mfp crowd. It's repetitiveness is truly boring. It's why I take regular breaks. I can only see so much of it before I start to.get irritable and bored. Not a good combination for someone like me.

You are always irritable

you misspelt irritating L :lol:

its ok, come here and let me stroke your ego.

Use oil. Life is better with oil.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that life, and maybe partially MFP, have made me really doubt people. I used to think I was a good judge of character yet I keep being proven wrong
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that life, and maybe partially MFP, have made me really doubt people. I used to think I was a good judge of character yet I keep being proven wrong

Right there with ya. Sadly.

Ditto. You think someone is genuinely good and they show they aren't. Kinda makes you lose all hope in humanity.

I confess that I'm sorry I did y'all like that

Ya did me too..but I kinda liked it :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I am not sure how much more stress I can take.. I had never really understood what people meant by they have such high anxiety it manifests into panic attacks. The past few weeks, I have learned what this means and I don't know how to deal with it besides cry myself to sleep. Unfortunately, I have a strong feeling after today the stress and anxiety will only get worse for quite awhile before it gets better.

Sorry you're that stressed Aly..I hope it resolves soon. I could tell you all the sayings like..
    This too shall pass..
    Worrying doesnt help or change anything..
    But I know that won't help..so hugs girl..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I may not be feeling like the nicest person today for lady reasons. So throw me a donut and sneak quietly away to the corner.

I'll buy a dozen and share them with you, for the same reason...and possibly other reasons, too...
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I confess I can be cold sometimes and I'm trying hard to be nicer and more tolerant of others.

People make it hard though.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I can be cold sometimes and I'm trying hard to be nicer and more tolerant of others.

People make it hard though.

well, not happening today. For me. But I'd share some of the donuts with you and @Broomstick_Boo

If I had a penny for every time I'd been called "cold"...

..or needed a doughnut, for that matter....
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Random, but...I dont get why bats' sh1t is considered so much crazier than other animals' sh1t...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I am not sure how much more stress I can take.. I had never really understood what people meant by they have such high anxiety it manifests into panic attacks. The past few weeks, I have learned what this means and I don't know how to deal with it besides cry myself to sleep. Unfortunately, I have a strong feeling after today the stress and anxiety will only get worse for quite awhile before it gets better.

Sorry you're that stressed Aly..I hope it resolves soon. I could tell you all the sayings like..
    This too shall pass..
    Worrying doesnt help or change anything..
    But I know that won't help..so hugs girl..

<3 Thanks Jo.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I'm getting very tired of seeing the same people stroke each others' egos every single day

Being here is optional... no one is tying a brick to your *kitten* and pointing a gun at you to log into mfp and lurk threads
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I would recognize those lips anywhere. Mmm nice to have you back
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

Being here is optional... no one is tying a brick to your *kitten* and pointing a gun at you to log into mfp and lurk threads

Kinda agree with this ...who is forcing anyone to look at the fun/chats boards ...strange if you check it out but hate it?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I ate Cinnabread yesterday and a piece of Cheesecake today!!! :tired_face:
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I would recognize those lips anywhere. Mmm nice to have you back

Can I be your friend ... you seem to have some common sense about you :*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    DWSaad wrote: »
    I confess I've been getting day-drunk in the office and eating peoples lunches on Friday afternoons, then not tracking the calories on MFP, then crying myself to sleep at night.

only on Fridays?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

This is when people realise the limitations to the mfp crowd. It's repetitiveness is truly boring. It's why I take regular breaks. I can only see so much of it before I start to.get irritable and bored. Not a good combination for someone like me.

you hate us, don't you?