True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    IC, I go to the laundry detergent isle in the grocery store if I have to fart when shopping.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, I go to the laundry detergent isle in the grocery store if I have to fart when shopping.

I literally LOL'd at this. Crop dusting the laundry isle... nice...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm having a day from hell. I'm ready to pack my *kitten* and leave all of it behind and move away from all human beings. Anyone have an island they aren't using?
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm having a day from hell. I'm ready to pack my *kitten* and leave all of it behind and move away from all human beings. Anyone have an island they aren't using?

I have been saying this for the last 6 months and I can't get anyone to go with me. You down for some island girl on girl life? I currently hate men.

I'm down. You do the finishing & I build the shelter out of palm tree leafs.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

All of a sudden I'm feeling the same way.....mind if I join you and @Kepplekakes ?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

All of a sudden I'm feeling the same way.....mind if I join you and @Kepplekakes ?

where is this island? just so...ya know we don't accidently unintentionally visit.
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I caught the cat scratching my ex s back when he was passed out...I didn't stop him.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I feel more anxious with am empty house ...don't clean don't eat ...lol maybe I chose not to shave either ...ok confession over
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

where is this island? just so...ya know we don't accidently unintentionally visit.

Once we figure it out, I'll let ya know ;)
  • take2spicy
    Options

I have been saying this for the last 6 months and I can't get anyone to go with me. You down for some island girl on girl life? I currently hate men.

I offer you girls Iceland. It's currently ranked as no.1 land for us ladies to live in.

But we have men here.. they're Vikings and super hot and you don't have to call them ever again when you're done with them

Lololz My sister went it's totally true...then she stayed 3 months in Sweden :p
  • take2spicy
    Options
    take2spicy wrote: »

I offer you girls Iceland. It's currently ranked as no.1 land for us ladies to live in.

But we have men here.. they're Vikings and super hot and you don't have to call them ever again when you're done with them

Lololz My sister went it's totally true...then she stayed 3 months in Sweden :p

I don't blame her lol

Our grandparents immigrated from Sweden so that was why she initially went...but she had incredible time & met some beautiful ppl. She loved Iceland as well. I'd love to go.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I want to visit. For the sight seeing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    IC, being innocuous has privileges.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    I confess I highly dislike people who are late. If you tell me you'll be here at 9:30 be here 9:20 damn It! Lol
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I feel like doing some day drinking on patio today.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yes. I do.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel like doing some day drinking on patio today.

I am off work at 1 today and it's gorgeous out. Totally doing this when I get home.
  • cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I truly enjoy when Karma reeks havoc on deserving people. Like the idiot whose driving crazy getting pulled over.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I would recognize those lips anywhere. Mmm nice to have you back

Can I be your friend ... you seem to have some common sense about you :*
    I always accept friend requests.

And noodz
    Always open to da noodz...