Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    IC I can’t bring myself to go through the 600 new posts in the selfie thread. Someone give me a summary?

Pretty faces, filters, cleavage, nice smiles, filters. Did I miss anything?

So skip to the last page then

I think there’s a baby in there too somewhere. Skip it all, those girls are so pretty, you just leave feeling bad about yourself.

I’m mostly wondering if any guys posted their butt if I’m honest

That I couldn’t tell you. I posted one a few days ago and have just been opening it and skipping to the last page just to clear out the new posts alert ever since.

You posted one? In the selfie thread?

You lyin’..?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC I can’t bring myself to go through the 600 new posts in the selfie thread. Someone give me a summary?

Pretty faces, filters, cleavage, nice smiles, filters. Did I miss anything?

So skip to the last page then

I think there’s a baby in there too somewhere. Skip it all, those girls are so pretty, you just leave feeling bad about yourself.

I’m mostly wondering if any guys posted their butt if I’m honest

That I couldn’t tell you. I posted one a few days ago and have just been opening it and skipping to the last page just to clear out the new posts alert ever since.

You posted one? In the selfie thread?

You lyin’..?

It’s in there somewhere. Scouts honor.

No lie she was hot and screenshot worthy :smiley:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    IC that this place helps me challenge my insecurities. For example yesterdays’s mistaken word use of coral. I know it’s quarrel, yet I wrote it without thinking like that. It’s perplexing actually. I’ve always prided myself for being a good speaker for being bilingual. I did struggle through school but I got by okay. Yet, I’ve never felt so insecure about my grammar and spelling as I have here. I’m a type of person that welcomes challenges, so it’s something to work on.

Not to mention as a Canadian you spell words with too many vowels! ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    IC that this place helps me challenge my insecurities. For example yesterdays’s mistaken word use of coral. I know it’s quarrel, yet I wrote it without thinking like that. It’s perplexing actually. I’ve always prided myself for being a good speaker for being bilingual. I did struggle through school but I got by okay. Yet, I’ve never felt so insecure about my grammar and spelling as I have here. I’m a type of person that welcomes challenges, so it’s something to work on.

She spells just fine to me :laugh:
  • bojack3
    Options

Yes but you're on the upside down part of the world.....thats expected ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Yes but you're on the upside down part of the world.....thats expected ;)

Damn, ya got me there lol :wink:
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

She spells the correct way then ;)
  • bojack3
    Options
    No_Name14 wrote: »

She spells the correct way then ;)

Well far be it for me to try and school anyone on English......I concede ;)
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have Syringoma on my face and it has been making me feel pretty insecure. It is driving me nuts and makes me feel very self conscious
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I have Syringoma on my face and it has been making me feel pretty insecure. It is driving me nuts and makes me feel very self conscious

Where on your face? Or is it all over?
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

My forehead, cheeks, by my eyes
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

My forehead, cheeks, by my eyes

I have some, too, mainly in the creases of my eyelids, but a few scattered other places. I used to be really insecure about them, especially one near my mouth because it’s much more noticeable than the others, but have accepted them over time.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I really put myself out there yesterday, letting those emotions all hang out. I didn't care. I let it all go, I cried my eyes out and I let you back in. I'm afraid you still won't get it. Because you can't or you don't care.

IC I hate myself for always showing you my cards. I guess I just hope maybe just maybe that this time will be the time it clicks. But I'm scared and doubtful.

IC: I'm sick and tired of feeling hurt and angry.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i am probably gonna eat macaroni and cheese from a box. And not even velveeta...kraft powdered cheese.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    IC i am probably gonna eat macaroni and cheese from a box. And not even velveeta...kraft powdered cheese.

This is a cry for help, people. THIS is what it looks like!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Intervention needed.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Intervention needed.

Let's go, people. Saddle up. This is NOT a drill.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

IC I am so jealous! Use a touch of extra milk make it a little soupy. Delicious...