True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    IC, even though I never sent or posted nudes, I miss seeing them. Been quite a long time since one has crossed my path. Mainly since changing my Snap and KIK. Those were excellent for voyeurs.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, even though I never sent or posted nudes, I miss seeing them. Been quite a long time since one has crossed my path. Mainly since changing my Snap and KIK. Those were excellent for voyeurs.

Is this an invitation? :D

If only it were... seventeen years ago! :joy:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Just sent you some, be kind it's cold here

WTH DUDE! If that is cold I would hate to see when it it warm! We'll just rename you Hickory Farms, cuz that is some serious sausage.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

WTH DUDE! If that is cold I would hate to see when it it warm! We'll just rename you Hickory Farms, cuz that is some serious sausage.

Well damn. If you're that excited about his, I guess I won't be sending you mine. I took a special set just for you, too. Sigh. There was a tennis racket and everything.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Well damn. If you're that excited about his, I guess I won't be sending you mine. I took a special set just for you, too. Sigh. There was a tennis racket and everything.

Elaborate on where exactly the tennis racket came into play..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Ohhh crap..you changed your KIK....then who got my noodz yesterday :o .. :laugh:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess:

Long ago, the four doggos lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Husky Nation attacked. Only the Goodest Dog, master of all four dog elements (fur, licks, barks, and cuddles), could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Goodest Dog, a cuddle-bender named Spot.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

Ohhh crap..you changed your KIK....then who got my noodz yesterday :o .. :laugh:

I'm keeping them for special occasions... :naughty:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I'm keeping them for special occasions... :naughty:

:* ..I loves me some Boo
  • BoosDimples
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm gonna light candles and errything! :naughty:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess: The first time I ever played Magic was with the person who would become my best friend, who had been playing for years. That afternoon when I left, he gave me a Lhurgoyf and told me to build a deck around it. I used lots of worms, but mostly elves. Particularly Wellwishers. In most games, I'd end up with 50+ player HP and a Lhurgoyf that would be something stupid like 30/31. I don't play anymore, but I'll always have that card. It reminds me of when life was simpler. Thank you for reminding me to get it out after work.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm done working for the night. Tack strips nailed into concrete is not easy to remove. Adhesive flooring isn't easy to remove either, even with a razor scrapper.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess:

Long ago, the four doggos lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Husky Nation attacked. Only the Goodest Dog, master of all four dog elements (fur, licks, barks, and cuddles), could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Goodest Dog, a cuddle-bender named Spot.

Ah, The Last Dogatar...

• Timshel_
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Elaborate on where exactly the tennis racket came into play..

lol. IC, this made me giggle and pee a little.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a cat or three
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    CNG24 wrote: »
    I wish I had a cat or three

@MrStabbems is hiding a few in his yard. You may not see them cause he forgets to cut the grass but I'm sure you can borrow one or three

giphy.gif

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I was rather confused by a message from someone I never spoke to and all the message said was "block." So I ignored her *kitten* :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I was rather confused by a message from someone I never spoke to and all the message said was "block." So I ignored her *kitten* :lol:

Lol.. :D