True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Maybe they meant that they wanted to hang out & play with Lego Duplo or Mega blocks. Of course that would be even weirder than the first scenario.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess, I had not weighed myself in more than 6 weeks when I decided to face the scale this morning. I have gained 6.6 pounds in those 6+ weeks because I have been stress/comfort eating. I am really mad at myself and I also confess I have been tempted to say "eff it" and give up because it feels like another failure, another thing I'm just not good enough to do. But between kicking my own *kitten*, and having several of my friends here give me both gentle encouragement and some serious tough love, I've gotten my *kitten* together and have been on it with my calories for 3 days in a row, and will be getting back to my exercise routine tomorrow.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess, I had not weighed myself in more than 6 weeks when I decided to face the scale this morning. I have gained 6.6 pounds in those 6+ weeks because I have been stress/comfort eating. I am really mad at myself and I also confess I have been tempted to say "eff it" and give up because it feels like another failure, another thing I'm just not good enough to do. But between kicking my own *kitten*, and having several of my friends here give me both gentle encouragement and some serious tough love, I've gotten my *kitten* together and have been on it with my calories for 3 days in a row, and will be getting back to my exercise routine tomorrow.

Ehh I've been eating poorly myself and I'm at 210 lbs now. I think it's mostly water weight though. It happens, you just gotta take charge of your situation and get your nutrition on point again. Keep going at it, I know I will too.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't realize just how secluded and alone I was until I got to briefly visit with two besties today. I'm not bitter that I've moved for a better life, but I certainly miss being around all that I've ever known.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    I confess that I didn't realize just how secluded and alone I was until I got to briefly visit with two besties today. I'm not bitter that I've moved for a better life, but I certainly miss being around all that I've ever known.

Looking back from the outside is always insightful. Glad you're doing good.

Thank you sir.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm considering to let my son kill a spider..

Today we took our bug boxes out to hunt down bugs and have a look at them through the spy glass on the box. Normal kids stuff really...

But my soon to be 5 YO son caught a tiny spider he claims is his new pet. And he didn't wanna let her go and wanted to keep her in the plastic box.

So I had to explain that she would die in the box and he needed to let her go...

And now he's mad at me and crying hysterically cause I made him free the spider...

Should have let him keep her but then I'd only have him crying when the bloody thing fried inside the box

he's young and learning, thankfully he has someone to teach him. You's a good parent.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm beyond over today. In addition to living in a torn up house for going on a month, my phone has been blowing up with work calls. And I can tell I've overdone myself by the pain and swelling in my knee. I just want some Baskin Robbins, a hot shower, and my bed.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    I confess that this old man sees a bit of hope hiding in the horizon.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that this old man sees a bit of hope hiding in the horizon.

:) ..awesomed this
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    the fish have gone and now I'm bored. I need to do some foam rolling, it's addictive.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I don't like being touched by most people. Like it feels weird. Normal causal touch bothers me. Occasionally there will be someone who it doesn't bother me.
    It sucks when most people don't understand. People think I'm not friendly but I really am I just don't want you to touch me.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that there is a date in the very near future that I have been looking forward to for years. Most people wouldnt look forward to it, but it is like a new beginning and that is something that I desperately need. This also terrifies me because it will test me in all new ways. One day at a time....

You're not getting married are you?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I confess that there is a date in the very near future that I have been looking forward to for years. Most people wouldnt look forward to it, but it is like a new beginning and that is something that I desperately need. This also terrifies me because it will test me in all new ways. One day at a time....

*kitten* no!!!! Quite the opposite

ahhhh...

giphy.gif
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

*kitten* no!!!! Quite the opposite

ahhhh...

giphy.gif

;) Wanna see my progress pics?

giphy.gif

my current progress:

1370996661569929_animate.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I'm sore as hell. And I confess because of that, I need a massage. And I confess I'd be willing to take a massage from anyone... well, almost anyone.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    This is pretty foul, but...

I confess that a bucket list item of mine is to drop a deuce in the kitty litter box one time just to see my wife's reaction and her immediate examination of the cat.

This will likely never happen.

Yep ..that's gross :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    This is pretty foul, but...

I confess that a bucket list item of mine is to drop a deuce in the kitty litter box one time just to see my wife's reaction and her immediate examination of the cat.

This will likely never happen.

Yep ..that's gross :laugh:

Which is why it won't happen, but the reaction would be priceless.

Yeah ..but bed time for me soon and guess what image is now on my mind :s lol
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I haven't squatted in a while. I think this set is going to hurt. :#
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't think I can look at you the same now.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I'm sore as hell. And I confess because of that, I need a massage. And I confess I'd be willing to take a massage from anyone... well, almost anyone.

C'mere girl!

Be right there!