Replies

• royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I confess I enjoy MFP discussions way too much :#
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

or all the blows to the head. ya know, however you choose to look at it :wink:
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

I feel like they go in a different order..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

specifically T and A

and W & T :joy:
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

specifically T and A

Did you guys learn alphabetical order differently than I did?
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I loved McGregor's suit.

tbh that was quite cool. The whole thing was like a fecking *kitten* skit from WWE though.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

specifically T and A

maybe they don't teach this type of alphabet in northern MN..
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

I loved McGregor's suit.

tbh that was quite cool. The whole thing was like a fecking *kitten* skit from WWE though.

It was, but I'm sure it was effective enough to draw more people into paying for the PPV to watch their "feud".
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I loved McGregor's suit.

It was, but I'm sure it was effective enough to draw more people into paying for the PPV to watch their "feud".

i heard its £100 for ppv? wth!?

biggest sporting cashcowcon in the last 50years!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I loved McGregor's suit.

at 100$, ill just wait for 1 minute after the fight to find out what happened. If it was cheaper I MIGHT have considered it. normal PPV MMA events are 50$.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

specifically T and A

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

This.. from a guy who grew up in a MN city called Moorhead. :lol:

• captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

This.. from a guy who grew up in a MN city called Moorhead. :lol:

ygh5kh02kjy7.gif