True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

I confess this made me really miss @DrenRigs

I miss him too :/
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

or all the blows to the head. ya know, however you choose to look at it :wink:

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

and W & T :joy:

Did you guys learn alphabetical order differently than I did?

maybe they don't teach this type of alphabet in northern MN..

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

Luckily for us down in the cities, we had some nice teachers who would demonstrate for us so we could learn first hand. Idk why they all got fired.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

Luckily for us down in the cities, we had some nice teachers who would demonstrate for us so we could learn first hand. Idk why they all got fired.

You are from the cities? Fun!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start hitting on women at the gym
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna be me and not give a Flux what anybody thinks!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I'm just gonna be me and not give a Flux what anybody thinks!
    39plzq4f97py.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

Huh? Minnesota has cities?....oh I guess those twin thingies are considered cities up in them parts....;)

Now that the superbowl is coming we have torn apart all the roads, we have got big city traffic
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I prelogged my day, planned on sticking to it but thinking about drinking my feelings for dinner instead.
  • captainfantastic94
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I confess i have been watching too much M.A.S.H.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

Huh? Minnesota has cities?....oh I guess those twin thingies are considered cities up in them parts....;)

Now that the superbowl is coming we have torn apart all the roads, we have got big city traffic

Ugh that sucks....it's one thing when you live in NYC and choose to battle through 9 million people a day.....its worse when you choose to live in a place with a few hundred thousand but they make it feel like 9 million....

Yussss. Its a pain. But gives me lots of time for podcasts i guess
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I prelogged my day, planned on sticking to it but thinking about drinking my feelings for dinner instead.

Let's smoke out feelings instead.

On my way!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I've got chills they're multiplying

And I'm looooosing control!....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I had a huge slice of lasagne for lunch.. at 10.30am :D .. its going to be a long time till dinner
  • Lipstick_chick1960
    Lipstick_chick1960 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    [te="ameliapond13;c-33520836"]I had sex this morning at six AM and now I can barely keep my eyes open at work. [/quote]

TMI
  • Lipstick_chick1960
    Lipstick_chick1960 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    TMI
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm logging my hours but just looking at apartments

But what's wrong with yours?
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

Sounds like my kinda meal.. can I come over?