Options
1235»

Replies

• lulu7498
    lulu7498 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    j3n1anwkm7my.jpg
    ghlbymqw972q7p.jpg

I am in the middle of the story now. Started almost size 18 weight 230 in June. Now I am starting to get back into my 14's at 207. Goal weight is about 175 and hopefully size 10/12. Thanks for this thread it's fabulous motivation! Btw this isn't first post ever?! Hope it works
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Late Dec 2011 to Early Jan 2012:
    do23aniyi0nt.jpg
    I was a size 18-20 around this point. It's the heaviest I've ever been. I graduated high school wearing size 9-11 which I was relatively happy with at the time, but man I let my weight get out of control fast.
    Shortly after joining MFP in March 2013:
    bjaa795cbty7.jpg

sa9p13qtpg7n.jpg
    I was wearing size 16/17 here. Literally, I owned 2 pairs of jeans at this point. One was a misses 16 and the other a juniors 17.

August 2015:

7znt9k009sm1.jpg
    I think I'm about done with weight loss. I'm thinking either recomp or just saying "WTH, I'm good" and maintaining.

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    @Jessyd76 I'm really glad that my post was able to help you out. I was also somewhat of a yo-yo dieter before I finally got serious, so I understand where you're coming from. Believe me, you CAN and WILL succeed one day. Keep at it. I know you can do it! <3 ^_^
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the speed at which some of you ladies took off the weight. Like 50,70,or even 100 lbs in like 8 months. It's really inspiring!

I was thinking the same thing! I am in awe of you!

I started mid-January at 245, size 20/22 and am now 197 in a size 16. No pics but I like to see the line on my weight loss chart going down, that's a big motivator for me.

• CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This. All of this thread is fantastic! Following for motivation!!!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Around 16-18 in January then the second pic is in a generous size 10 in July. I'm wearing Ls and 12-14, depending on who makes it. I have a significant bust size that limits what will fit in that area!

IMG_5333_zpsrnefz3we.jpg
    0vovsivww9qm.jpg
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You all are so beautiful and inspirational! This will definitely motivate me. I admit that I'm still scared because I have been on and off this wagon for 5 years now, I'm totally ready to give up if I don't succeed this time.

I have also been on and off MFP for years now, this being my 3rd account, after losing password and username to the two others (which I eventually found and deleted because of the shame and guilt for quitting). I have been on MFP with this account for almost a year or more, silently logging in my meals and exercise but haven't been for the last 6 months.

I was a UK size 16-18, depending on the brand. My goal was to be at least a 10-12. Unfortunately, I have ballooned up to UK size 20-22. My goal today is still the same. I hope I can achieve all the greatness you all have with hard work. I just want to become healthier now.

Remember raindrop sloooow and steady wins the race. It's a slow process. Even if your try's at it are small victories. You only do ten squats a day or skip that extra helping or don't eat after 6 or choose a yummy healthy whatever. These are all small victories that when you add them up make a small difference. Also loving yourself not to expect perfection. Knowing it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Breathe. Walk. Look in the mirror once everyday and say "I love you" we as women want to be desired. When we feel bad about whatever we can't conceive of anyone wanting us but that's just not the case.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I keep checking back to this thread, some seriously amazing changes, great work everyone! And @lulu7498 every woman deserves a dress that is cut and designed as perfectly as that blue and white one fits you. Wow. @viciouslitany, nice quads!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!
  • santanaeveline
    santanaeveline Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Do u have any tips you can share?
    bonboncito wrote: »
    ss68lrtdfxqr.jpg 5'5 started at 230 down to 174 size 18 dress size to 12 or 10 depends on the brand

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    @amynb524 Your dedication has really paid off: You look just amazing!

THANK YOU! Here is my most recent before and after :)

kj9rw2cst7wz.jpg
    cizad2v14fe6.jpg

Oh My God!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!