gained 4 pounds of water weight!! how to lose this overnight

Options
1235»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    That's how my body burns. I am young with a fast metabolism. I am 23

What do you mean, this is how your body burns? That's silly. Your body burns like anyone else's with the perfect balance of calories in v. calories out.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    slp51 wrote: »
    Trying squeezing fresh lemon to your daily water intake. Lemon helps flush toxins from the body and, at least for me, I tend to pee more frequently when I drink lemon water.

No. Your body does not need to have toxins flushed because our liver and kidneys already do that.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Hey you guys I ended up burning it off and it actually in fact was water weight. I am currently now down to 257 or 256

Water weight doesn't burn off, it just naturally comes off.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

SLLRunner wrote: »
    That's how my body burns. I am young with a fast metabolism. I am 23

What do you mean, this is how your body burns? That's silly. Your body burns like anyone else's with the perfect balance of calories in v. calories out.

This is true.
    Your body isn't any more special than the rest of the general populations :wink:

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    It's going to happen. Stop weighing yourself so much. Understanding, and being okay with, daily weight fluctuations can help keep you on track. I started around where you were and sometimes I just had to put the scale away. Water is just that. Water. It's not fat. It won't stay there long. Just be at peace with human biology.