ok ladies, what's a good way to a womens heart???

Replies

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited August 2015
    dear certain men,

women aren't rejecting you because you're not rich & hung, they're rejecting you because you're bitter and have no respect for us.

dear thread starter,

each guy I dated had something different that attracted me. usually a passion or talent that intrigued me, sometimes i couldn't put my finger on what it was that fascinated me, sometimes I just felt comfortable enough to relax and be myself with them. whatever the attraction, it stopped as soon as I saw any sign of nastiness or game playing. yuck!

• dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    An irish accent like mine
  • dave8623
    dave8623 Posts: 61 Member
    dave8623 wrote: »
    Feed me chocolate!
    Chocolate??? That's was does it for you??
    Preferably with peanut butter in it!!!!

Chocolate & peanut butter??? ok cool, note taken lol

Ohhhhhh and hot dogs

hot dogs??? Toppings??? Lol

• dave8623
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    Don't do anything or act in any way that you are not willing to do/ act 10 years later. Don't trick her into thinking you are romantic/sweet when it's not your true nature

Hmmmm good point :)
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Remembering things she says and things that are important to her.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    For me honesty & loyalty Also don't tell a girl you feel a certain way then you go and sweet talk to another one at the same time.
  • dave8623
    dgoodie92 wrote: »
    An irish accent like mine
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    For me honesty & loyalty Also don't tell a girl you feel a certain way then you go and sweet talk to another one at the same time.

Hmmmmm.... Deep!
  • dave8623
    Remembering things she says and things that are important to her.

Definitely! Listen.
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    For me it's someone who is strong enough to make me feel safe but also soft spoken and gentle
  • Andrea761
    Andrea761 Posts: 19 Member
    Be honest, faithful, funny and keep in touch-it's proving elusive I tell ya!
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    Keep her laughing is good....but not when having bedroom fun, that might not be a good sign :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,020 Member
    brettb97 wrote: »
    Keep her laughing is good....but not when having bedroom fun, that might not be a good sign :)

Depends, I think being able to have a laugh in the bedroom is the sign of a very comfortable relationship. Let's face it - sometimes sex is just funny.
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    I agree, but both need to be laughing :):)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,020 Member
    I agree, but both need to be laughing :):)

Very true :D
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited August 2015

Depends, I think being able to have a laugh in the bedroom is the sign of a very comfortable relationship. Let's face it - sometimes sex is just funny.
    Laughing in the bedroom is the best. One winter night, I was all the way under the blankets taking care of some business for my then man. He lifted up the covers after a little while and jokingly said "Need air yet?" but I thought he said "Are we there yet?". Commence five to ten minutes of us both laughing until breathless and crying...then back to finish of course.
  • rockyyy1991
    rockyyy1991 Posts: 261 Member
    Touch her butt, often! Make her laugh, football/basketball games! Beer/chill/movie nights, honesty, respect!..and Tacos once in awhile!....well that's a way to mine I don't know about other ladies! ;)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    job stability of at least 1 year, credit score of at least 750 or trying to raise it, no wage garnishments, no issues w/ rage including road rage, ability to realize you aren't the center of the earth, takes care of oneself including going to the dentist and doctor, supports children from previous relationships, practices kegels and stamina, good oral skills including oration, excellent driving record, and kills spiders
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Usually cash and being well endowed.

lets say a stable cash flow no one wants to get with a guy and then a year later youre dirt poor
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Just asking :)

Through her ears. And chocolate. Deep eye gazing doesn't hurt either.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    It depends on the time of the day, the temperature in the water, has she eaten yet, is she craving something sweet, is she ovulating. If you can get all those elements correctly...you'll get there. I think? *scratches head*

Don't forget whether or not she has had her coffee.