Which Womens Motorcycle Suit (choose which one)

Options
CoderGal
CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
I have my suit narrowed down to these 2. Which do you like better and why? Or which don't you like and why? Please vote on the suit and not the women or the lighting lol...just picture the same person in all of them. I'm getting the black version either way:
#1:
tuta-dainese-domina-lady_nero.jpg
in white to see details better:
_W5D6699_DxO.jpg-V--Amendo_$%257B16136677%257D.jpg.1702689.jpg
0.jpg5.jpg
in orange 'cause there's not very many pics:
!Bq)-EBgBmk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEuZ76-dQgBLw3ZWcFvw~~_35.JPG

#2 (I'm getting the all black version, I've given a few different color versions of the suit tho to give you an idea of what it looks like):
20111125131638.jpg
251329263103.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJEwFEokin)D(BRKWHrp85g~~60_3.JPG
0.jpg

Edit: I'll put it out there that it well be on this body:
430074_10152943543150607_718921150_n.jpg

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    They both seem very similar. #2
  • massivediet
    massivediet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    #2 seems more flattering, especially from behind, and is plainer. #1 looks a little futuristic to me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    the one where the butt looks like dittos. i'm still awaiting the return of the dittos and would jump at the chance to wear anything with that ditto's on the butt. i'd look silly in motorcycle gear at the PTA meetings though.
  • crazyweirdo
    Options
    I'm going to have to say #1. Even in the all-black versions of each, there are lighter and darker tones of black. The first has the darker tones in a nice, slimming, pattern. It has a nice mix of the lighter and darker tones. It is more fitted, which also slims the body.

The reason why I wouldn't pick #2 is to me it is not very slimming. There is more lighter tone than dark. The whole torso is a lighter tone, which would make a person look kind of "boxy". To add to that effect, it looks like it has a looser "baggy" fit. The darker tones on the arms ar ok. But I have to giggle at where they started the dark tones on the crotch and also where they go down the legs. That being said, I'm sure it is a change of material like you see in horse riding breeches, but #1 does it so my more stylishly. To me #2 would make it appear that the wearer wet herself in a sitting position and it has run down her legs.

Those are my own personal opinions and I do not mean to offend anyone by sharing them. :wink: :smile:
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I'm going to have to say #1. Even in the all-black versions of each, there are lighter and darker tones of black. The first has the darker tones in a nice, slimming, pattern. It has a nice mix of the lighter and darker tones. It is more fitted, which also slims the body.

The reason why I wouldn't pick #2 is to me it is not very slimming. There is more lighter tone than dark. The whole torso is a lighter tone, which would make a person look kind of "boxy". To add to that effect, it looks like it has a looser "baggy" fit. The darker tones on the arms ar ok. But I have to giggle at where they started the dark tones on the crotch and also where they go down the legs. That being said, I'm sure it is a change of material like you see in horse riding breeches, but #1 does it so my more stylishly. To me #2 would make it appear that the wearer wet herself in a sitting position and it has run down her legs.

Those are my own personal opinions and I do not mean to offend anyone by sharing them. :wink: :smile:
    The dark tones are a different material. They're stretch panels. And the shiny black in the first picture will eventually wear off (there's a coating on it at first).
  • CoderGal
    Options
    the one where the butt looks like dittos. i'm still awaiting the return of the dittos and would jump at the chance to wear anything with that ditto's on the butt. i'd look silly in motorcycle gear at the PTA meetings though.
    wtf is a ditto...I kept reading that as uh...somethiing else lol
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You definately know your personal taste as the two are very similar. I say number 1 because I'm not much into having emblems on my chest and don't care for the crotch pattern. I guess what I'm saying I think people will stare less directly at your crotch and chest if you go with number 1 in my opinion... lol. But maybe I'm the only one who's eyes were drawn there in the examples. :blushing: I LOVE the black on black look.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Whichever one provides the best protection and safety. If they're both exactly the same, #1.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like the first one! The detailing on the legs is cool...the patterns are flattering too. Obviously whichever is higher safety rated is probably more important, but on looks alone I say #1!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Plus the V in the crotch on the second one looks weird, in my opinion...
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Whichever one provides the best protection and safety. If they're both exactly the same, #1.
    #1 has a treated leather that is similar of kangaroo, which is more protective then cowhide. But there are more stretch panels. Dainese is known for this 'd-skin leather' material.

#2 is cowhide, but there are less stretch panels.

I took a fairly long slide on cowhide and they held up pretty well. Both of them are above and beyond what most women riders would wear. Both have hard armor except a back protector (but I have several to put in them). #1 has a arodynamic hump which is pretty much the distinguishing difference in the 2...other then the giant V on the crotch on #1 and the different crotch that apparently would get stared at more in #2 lol...See I keep on thinking that about #1.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I'll throw it out there again that the weird crotches are due to stretch panels that are almost necessary for flexibility for reaction time etc. It's not abnormal to see weird crotch shapes in bike pants. This is no sexy downtown party suit, it's fairly protective and I'm sure I'm not going to out sexy all the girls in shorts and tank tops when I'm strolling around in sweaty this lol.

The things I like about #1 is the material (rare in womens clothes) and the aerodynamic hump because I feel like a motoGP person haha.

The thing I like about #2 is its wearable in public, doesn't have a giant triangle underwear shape in the front, and doesn't have the aerodynamic hump to get in the way of a book bag (which isn't a big deal since #1 doesn't have a full size one)

For those wondering about what a aerodynamic hump is it's mostly useless for me. It's suppose to help with aerodynamics when at high speeds so being able to turn your head etc is easier but I'd say if you're going below 200km/hr there probably won't be much of a difference...especially since that is only half of one. The male suits sometimes come with water bladders inside...but alas I have boobs.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    #1.

I like the looks of it better, the stretch panels will make it more comfortable and perhaps more breathable. And I don't care for the V in the crotch of #2.

It's all about how the fit - both how it fits your body and how it fits your personality!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Number one looks like more protection
  • CoderGal
    Options
    #1.

I like the looks of it better, the stretch panels will make it more comfortable and perhaps more breathable. And I don't care for the V in the crotch of #2.

It's all about how the fit - both how it fits your body and how it fits your personality!

Both the shapes are similar if not identical (which I'm pretty sure they are, they just look different on different models)
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Number one looks like more protection
    The race hump may fool you, that's not protection, it's just for looks of a 'big shot' suit for the most part.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I say #1, but mostly because it reminds me of Commander Shepard's armor from Mass Effect and that's awesome.
  • filthyfit12
    Options
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I like number 2 but personally I'd get the one with a better protection rating. Dress for the accident, right? Now about pictures of your bike?:wink:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I prefer #2.

Neither would be my own style, I'm more like the girl on the far right on the pic with the 4 women, but if you must wear one of those space suit thingies, wear #2.