Which Womens Motorcycle Suit (choose which one)

Options

Replies

• Panna9406
    Panna9406 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    the white one reminds me of the clones from star wars:P, definitely black one;)
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like both suits so I'm not much help there, but I think I've just found my new Ultimate Goal Reward! I have been wanting a motorcycle for a long time now and I really want to learn to ride!! I come from a riding family. I would love to go on long cruises with just me and the road!

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Which one feels better? Because if you take a long ride it really doesn't matter any more which one looks better ,you will want to be comfortable .

That being said , I like number 1 :love:
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Which ever one has the most body armor! Got to protect that bod! :bigsmile:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I like number 2 but personally I'd get the one with a better protection rating. Dress for the accident, right? Now about pictures of your bike?:wink:
    Which is exactly why both of those suits were chosen. They were the best protection I could find that were under 1500 bucks lol. This is much better then the stuff you would find in your local gear shop for women. Particularly since dainese is known for having about 80% increase in protection because of the treatment they put on their leather.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    same hard armor right down to the aluminum shoulder inserts.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Which one feels better? Because if you take a long ride it really doesn't matter any more which one looks better ,you will want to be comfortable .

That being said , I like number 1 :love:
    No idea, women here do not get the luxury of trying things on. In fact there is not one 2 piece suit I can order in this province. I am ordering online. With that benig said all their suits come with the same size charts and are similar makes.

They have the same protection and fit pretty much so yeah, it's boiling down to looks now :p

Comfortable depends on the weather in both of these 2. I can't find a preferated 2 piece suit in womens but both of these have ventilation, one is a little more so.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    same hard armor right down to the aluminum shoulder inserts.
    In that case like the first one :happy:
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Basically this is the description minus one is not D-skin but the one that is not D-skin has more leather coverage of the body...so like I said it's a toss up for protection.
    "Sports passion and assertiveness complemented by elevated protection and technical content distinguish this two-piece suit with an enviable quality that makes it a great ladies introduction to the Dainese world. Co-injected shoulders with titanium inserts, homologated protectors that apply technology derived from GP racing experience, and D-Skin leather with high abrasion resistance are only a few of the features vaunted by this two-piece suit. Remarkable comfort and freedom of movement during even the most competitive riding are ensured by the ample elasticated inserts, highly-resistant bi-axial elasticated S1 fabric, and the mesh liner"

Basically, I could take both these suits to the track and they'd let me in, also, both of them have 360 zips (the jacket zips to the pants so it cannot slide up if you go down).
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    #2 because I really don't like the aero humps on suits unless it's Valentino Rossi in it! :)
  • CoderGal
    Options
    figure I'd share a typical 'weird crotch' shot of my current pants since you all seem to notice the 'weird crotch'

223112_10151645543286273_2109816601_n.jpg
    "Terri, it looks like you're wearing a thong"
    "That's 'cause I'm Freakin' wonder woman"
    "Where's your laso?"
    "In my thong, obviously"
  • CoderGal
    Options
    #2 because I really don't like the aero humps on suits unless it's Valentino Rossi in it! :)

Did you see the last race?! I only saw clips :( Slept in...

I wanna feel like Valentino Rossi :p
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    #1 looks better and more streamlined. Will catch less wind on the bike.. seems to me the other one is less tight and would "flap" and make noise while riding.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I like both suits so I'm not much help there, but I think I've just found my new Ultimate Goal Reward! I have been wanting a motorcycle for a long time now and I really want to learn to ride!! I come from a riding family. I would love to go on long cruises with just me and the road!

Thanks for the inspiration!
    Thank you! And gluck I hope you get your bike! I love them <3 I have such a long list now lol
  • SupaAthlete
    SupaAthlete Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What color is your bike?
  • CoderGal
    Options
    #1 looks better and more streamlined. Will catch less wind on the bike.. seems to me the other one is less tight and would "flap" and make noise while riding.
    Same make, only a bigger size. Unfortunately I'll probably end up with the flapper because I have such a small upper body and a huge *kitten*.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    What color is your bike?
    I mostly ride green, which is my gripe. The Red bothers me on the demon lol. But I cannot buy a womens green leather jacket let alone a suit (they don't make them for women)
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I like number 2 but personally I'd get the one with a better protection rating. Dress for the accident, right? Now about pictures of your bike?:wink:
    945494_10152886623350607_889604269_n.jpg
    999883_10152943724230607_1192120025_n.jpg
    581985_10152887591600607_1500296177_n.jpg
    11394_10152587432500607_905855771_n.jpg
    36624_10152587432540607_2016339536_n.jpg
    996183_10152961089090192_909455684_n.jpg
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    They're all ugly. I prefer the more old school look
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The Dainese one pieces should only be for track days. Dainese AFAIK doesn't make too many suits in green, the only ones that make Kawasaki-compatible colors are Alpinestars and a few cheapo brands. Alpinestars does make great stuff though. That being said, for sheer quality you can't beat Dainese or RS Taichi.

You need to tell us a bit more though about the features that matter to you. This for track days or just canyon runs? How important is perforation/ventilation?

Also, there's nothing weird about the crotch of your pants. That's called motion panels, folks. Icon Hooligan 2 cargos?

Sorry I'm a bit of a riding gear hound.

BTW, One piece or two piece?