Anyone in their late 20s/early 30s working on this weightloss journey?

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is Camille. I'm 26 and live in New Jersey. I've used MFP two years ago but I'd like to start again, lose a few pounds these next couple of months, and get back to a healthier lifestyle. Most of my old friends on this site are now no longer active. I'm looking for people to exchange motivation, support, tips, and recipes with!

Let's do this!

Replies

• StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there Camille! I turned 30 in March and I am definitely in need of some motivating friends on here to help with my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me on here!
  • cat4982
    cat4982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI Camille! I'm just getting back into it too! I lost weight a few years back and gained it all again SIGH- add me if you want some more support- I think we can all use it
  • bookstatic
    bookstatic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- I am also back after falling-hard- off the wagon. I am 28 and live in NY. Please feel free to add me!
  • Beeky85
    Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey I was 30 in February. Lost weight for my wedding in 2012 then piled it back on. Getting motivated again to feel in better health and look good. Good luck :) x
  • lauraeisenman1
    lauraeisenman1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! I'm 25 (ALMOST late 20's!) and love MFP friends! Accountability is huge for me, as I'm sure it is for ya'll as well. I like knowing people can see what I'm doing - or what I'm NOT doing that I should be!

Where are you at in your fitness/healthy living/weight loss journeys?
  • moumita123
    moumita123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone here..I am Priyanka going to be 29 next Jan.
    Height 5'7"
    CW 62.4 kg (137 lb)
    GW 57 kg
    Started gym 3 days back. I started exercisinv many times before but failed to continue. This time I want to stick to it along with a healthy diet. Let's support each other and reach our goals :smiley:
  • bookstatic
    bookstatic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! I'm 25 (ALMOST late 20's!) and love MFP friends! Accountability is huge for me, as I'm sure it is for ya'll as well. I like knowing people can see what I'm doing - or what I'm NOT doing that I should be!

Where are you at in your fitness/healthy living/weight loss journeys?

I'm just starting again after gaining more than I lost.

Height: 5'5"
    CW: 226.2
    GW: 150
  • x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'll be 32 at the end of the month. I am almost to my first goal!
    5'5.5"
    SW 148
    CW 132.6
    G1 130
    G2 120-125
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    30 years old. Restarted this thing again here in July. But it's gonna stick! I run for cardio and I love it. Feel free to add me.

SW: 173
    CW: 166
    GW1: 130
    GW2: 115 (maybe)
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi! I turned 30 in September and went from 120 lbs to 170 within 7 months :(. Had a lot to do with quitting cigarettes and living on the road for all of that time. Anyway, I'm on my weight loss journey now and already kicking *kitten*! I'd love some more gal pals to stay motivated!

Oh and I'm 5'6"
    Heaviest weight 174
    Current weight 166
    Lowest weight 95
    First goal weight 145
    Second goal weight 120
    Ultimate Goal weight 111

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I've been at this since 2011. MFP has helped open my eyes and was also a factor that helped me lose almost 50 lbs. However, life and such gets in the way, so I've gained about half my weight back since this time last year. I'm getting back on track though! Feel free to add me! ☺
  • ArtemisK57
    ArtemisK57 Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 28. Lost 30 lbs once with this app but life and work took over. Looking to lose 40 lbs this time around. :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 27. Almost at 1000 days.
  • kevc1986
    kevc1986 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow 1000 days! That's awesome! I'm 28 my birthday is Wednesday. I just need to stop eating the way that I do cause I've gained so much weight so fast. Currently I am 144. I'm 5'2. Ideally I would like to be 110-115. When I started 3 weeks ago I was at 150. Motivation and support has helped tremendously!
  • ElizabethFuller1
    ElizabethFuller1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 and I just started. I want to get healthier. I just lost 7 pounds and I went from 187 to 180 pounds. My next goal is to get down to 160 pounds and reassess. Feel free to add me.
  • MyFairLaydee
    MyFairLaydee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm 30 and I started my healthy lifestyle journey almost a month ago after years of steadily gaining weight and not seriously trying to get back on track. This is my first time using MFP and I'm loving it! Feel free to add me
  • lejoie
    lejoie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YES! Me! 26, married, and getting in shape to start a family. Mostly paleo and very active. Would love friends and motivators!

July 6th SW: 200
    Aug 8th CW: 187.4
    GW: 165
    Final GW: 150
  • goosiegoose
    goosiegoose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm 29, getting my PhD, and have spent the past year trying to be active, healthy, AND a good student and wife all at the same time! I'm going to start friending you bombshells now...

H: 5'9"
    CW: 160
    GW: 140
  • cmt12345
    cmt12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, feel free to add me :) I am currently working on gaining muscle/losing excess fat through strength training as well as focusing on more proper and substantial nutrition.
  • VisiblyInvisible
    VisiblyInvisible Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 32 and have about 150 left to lose. To date I'm down 31lbs. I'm ready to be healthier!