Anyone in their late 20s/early 30s working on this weightloss journey?

Options

Replies

• daisy888mfp
    daisy888mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Tammy, 31, from Colorado. I'm 5'8" and currently 240 lbs after losing about 30 lbs this summer. Looking to lose another 70 lbs. Would love more friends! Please add me! :blush:
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am 32 and also looking for motivational buddies! Please feel free to add me :smiley:

Heaviest weight 133
    Current weight 120
    Lowest weight 113
    First goal weight 118
    Ultimate Goal weight 113
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm Kim, I'm 26 and live in South Carolina. I put on a lot of weight in my junior and senior years of college, and am working to lose it. Right now I'm at 160 pounds, and I would like to get down to 130. I need accountability or I start to slip. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    28 from London right here! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 33 and looking to drop another 20lbs on top of what I aleady lost so far. Gained and lost weight a few times over the last few years since having kids. Looking to keep it off this time around. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    28 aussie girl doing it for me!!!
  • gifmepower
    gifmepower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Lawson from Jersey as well. was 402 at my heaviest dropped 50 then gaied back 40 after a rough year. Started back in may trying to change for the better.
    Start 389
    Current 368
    1st Goal 300
    Final 250
    Always on the look out for friends to keep me motivated. Anyone feel free to add me. Good luck everyone
  • trking86
    trking86 Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    29, will be 30 in February. Been using this site on and off for years, when I am active on it I lose... so... must keep logging. Gained steadily since I quit smoking, faster with a change in birth control (that is hopefully now corrected with another change). Single, no children, social life usually includes sitting somewhere with a beer in my hand... my friends aren't very active. No gym membership 'cause I'm broke, I use apps like crazy. I love meal prepping, just cleaned out my beer fridge to make it a meal fridge.
    Could always use more "friends" on here, it's surprising what that random "like" can do for you in the middle of the day to keep you motivated.

CW 165.6 lbs, 37.4% Body Fat
    GW 139 lbs, 25% Body Fat
  • loeylovesyou
    loeylovesyou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I back on MFP after about a year of going solo. I've kept my exercise up (even increased it to 5-6 days a week) but I've hit a plateau due to my eating and drinking. I'm getting married next March so I'm back at it trying to find my health groove again! I'd love some motivational friends to help keep me going :)
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone :smile:
    I am 30 y/o from So. Cali. I started trying to lose ~190lb a while ago (almost 2 years!) but kept giving up. I am currently down 33lb from my original start weight (16lb down from most recent start) and doing what I can to make sure I stay on track and stop gaining the same 10-15 over and over again. I am a working mom, and don't exercise much, but I am very active on MFP. Please feel free to add me!

Ht: 5'7
    SW: 327.0 lbs
    CW: 294.3 lbs
    GW: 250.0 lbs
    UGW: 140.0 lbs
  • Jennitalia14
    Jennitalia14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and currently working to lose about 10 lbs and get strong/find the right balance of exercise, moderation, and training myself to want to have good habits so eventually I'm not logging/focused on this so much.

Feel free to add me!
  • andersonkaitlyn3
    andersonkaitlyn3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just about to turn 27. Live in Sartell MN. Just down 13 pounds and plenty more to go. I would love adding a few more friends on here for motivation and support!
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    29 from NYC, looking to lose another 40ish pounds to get down to the 130's, already lost 86. Feel free to add me
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So many of us ladies on this weight loss journey together!
    I'm 33 and mom of 6.
    I have 3 kids under 2 so I'm super busy!
    I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 178 and I'm currently 166. My goal is 130-135. I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I'm on level 3. It's tough!
    I'm convinced we can all do this!
    I used mfp to log my food when I was pregnant to manage my gestational diabetes and I made my way back in July to get this under control. I feel like having to log my food keeps me accountable, because I have days where I'm literally a garbage disposable.
    My days look like this:
    Bedtime: 8-9
    Feed babies around 3 & then get my sweat on around 330 and husband up at 430-445 to leave by 530. Then older kids up by 6 to catch bus by 7. Sometimes one or all 3 of the under 2s join me for the workout, but I get it done!
    I plan to finish this round of the shred and do it again, then move to Jillian ' s Ripped in 30.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Also, my highest weight in January after my twins were born was 190. And feel free to add me. ☺
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 29, 5'10, and from lower Alabama. Here are my stats:

SW: 299 lb
    CW: 264 lb
    First GW: 225 lb
    Ultimate GW: 185 lb

Anyone feel free to add me; I love having MFP friends!
  • flaviadonadelli
    flaviadonadelli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me! I also need motivation and support! i'm 29 and I hope to turn 30 fit and healthy and stay like that!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Me too, just starting back after a health hiatus. Now I HAVE to lose weight. Just turned 33, 5'7" currently 225, GW: 150 ish, not really sure cuz I've never been lighter than 180. I have to concentrate on diet right now since I have to wait for the docs ok to start exercising again.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Me too, just starting back after a health hiatus. Now I HAVE to lose weight. Just turned 33, 5'7" currently 225, GW: 150 ish, not really sure cuz I've never been lighter than 180. I have to concentrate on diet right now since I have to wait for the docs ok to start exercising again.
    Diet was the biggest thing for me to get under control. My fitness pal has helped tremendously!
  • sharebear_22
    sharebear_22 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I turned 30 in June. I don't have a real support system to help in my journey. I have plenty of friends who say they will help support but no one really keeps me on track. I'm currently 197 pounds and goal is 145. I can mentally tell myself all the supportive information I need but physically I haven't got myself in gear. I'll track a day or two then fall off. Really needing someone that will help keep me tracking. I'm my own worst enemy I guess.